Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Jobs
Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Jobs. Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering, Shivaji University has released notification for the recruitment of 70 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Director of Physical Education vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
About Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering:
SIT strives for best quality education to assure bright future for the students’ community in return to the money invested by their parents on education.Keeping in view, all the above aspects the Trust has decided to establish, and making sincere efforts to take all possible opportunities to Yadrav (Ichalkaranji) of Kolhapur District located at the south-west niche of Maharashtra state and nearer to state of Karnataka.
The main motto of the College is to provide best quality Technical Education to the students from rural back ground, which is the need of our country to develop as one of the leading nation in the world. For this development, facilities must be provided not only to metro cities but rural area should also be strengthened. To achieve the transformation of society towards socio-economic growth, technical education is of paramount important and spread of it in rural part of country is also equal needed.
Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 70posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 9 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 22 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 37 Posts
4. Librarian: 1 Post
5. Director of Physical Education: 1 Post
Date of Advertisement: 19-12-2015
Last Date for Submission of Applications: Within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Post No.1, 2: B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech and PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D publications and guiding PhD students is highly desirable.
Post No.3: B.E / B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E /M.Tech. National Eligibility Test (NET) / State Eligibility Test (SET) shall be compulsory.
Post No.4: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree.
Post No.5: A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format at College office within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Related Government Jobs:
- Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Trainees Vacancies
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Junior Resident Jobs
- Panjab University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Professor and Principal Posts
- Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 for 339 Accountants
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.