Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 600 PO Posts
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 600 PO Posts. Syndicate Bank has released notification for the recruitment of 600 Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for Admission to the 1 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida (NEIPL). Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-12-2015 to 31-12-2015.
About Syndicate Bank:
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries – Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician – who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Bank’s brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.
The Bank is well equipped to meet the challenges of the 21st century in the areas of information technology, knowledge and competition. A comprehensive IT plan is being put in place and the skills and knowledge of the Bank’s personnel are being upgraded through a variety of training programmes to promote customer delight in every sphere of its activity. The Bank has launched an ambitious technology plan called Centralised Banking Solution (CBS) whereby 500 of our strategic branches with their ATMs are being networked nationwide over a 4 year period. The Bank is pioneer among Public Sector Banks on launching CBS. Our bank has already achieved CBS implementation among all its branches. Thus, the bank is 100% CBS enabled.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 600posts
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I)
1. UR: 303 Posts
2. OBC: 162 Posts
3. SC: 90 Posts
4. ST: 45 Posts
Start Date to Online Registration: 16-12-2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-12-2015
Online Payment of Application Fees: 16-12-2015 to 31-12-2015
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 21-1-2016
Tentative Date of Online Test: 7-2-2016
Candidates age must have minimum 20 years – maximum 28 years born not later than 01.10.1995 and not earlier than 02.10.1987 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) and others as per Govt. rules.
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Candidates will be selected based on IBPS followed by Interview and / or Group discussion.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.600/- for General and Others, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates through Online Payment can be made by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 16-12-2015 to 31-12-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- TNPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 83 Semi Skilled Jobs
- Periyar University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Research Posts
- Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 79 Research Jobs
- Lucknow University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 36 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- JSLPS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Trainee Block Program Manager Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.