TRLM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 32 Manager and Coordinator Posts
TRLM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 32 Manager and Coordinator Posts. Government of Tripura, State Mission Management Unit, Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission, Rural Development Department has published a notification for the recruitment of 32 State Mission Manager (Human Resource Management), Programme Manager (Skill & Placement), District Coordinator (Skill & Placement and Livelihood & Marketing) and Cluster Coordinator vacancies on direct recruitment on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 30-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
About Rural Livelihood Mission:
National Rural Livelihood Mission is a poverty alleviation project implemented by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. This scheme is focused on promoting self-employment and organization of rural poor. The basic idea behind this programme is to organize the poor into SHG (Self Help Groups) groups and make them capable for self-employment. In 1999 after restructuring Integrated Rural Development Programme(IRDP), Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) launched Swarnajayanti Grameen Swarojgar Yojana (SGSY) to focus on promoting self-employment among rural poor. SGSY is now remodeled to form NRLM thereby plugging the shortfalls of SGSY programme. This scheme was launched in 2011 with a budget of $ 5.1 billion and is one of the flagship programmes of Ministry of Rural Development. This is one of the world’s largest initiatives to improve the livelihood of poor. This programme is supported by World Bank with a credit of $1 Billion.
To reduce poverty by enabling the poor households to access gainful self- employment and skilled wage employment opportunities resulting in appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable basis, through building strong and sustainable grassroots institutions of the poor.
Dedicated support structures build and strengthen the institutional platforms of the poor. These platforms, with the support of their built-up human and social capital, offer a variety of livelihoods services to their members across the value-chains of key products and services of the poor. These services include financial and capital services, production and productivity enhancement services that include technology, knowledge, skills and inputs, market linkages etc. The interested rural BPL youth would be offered skill development after counseling and matching the aptitude with the job requirements, and placed in jobs that are remunerative. Self-employed and entrepreneurial oriented poor would be provided skills and financial linkages and nurtured to establish and grow with micro-enterprises for products and services in demand. These platforms also offer space for convergence and partnerships with a variety of stakeholders, by building an enabling environment for poor to access their rights and entitlements, public services and innovations. The aggregation of the poor, through their institutions, reduces transaction costs to the individual members, makes their livelihoods more viable and accelerates their journey out of poverty.
TRLM Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. State Mission Manager (Human Resource Management): 1 Post
2. Programme Manager (Skill & Placement): 1 Post
3. District Coordinator (Skill & Placement): 3 Posts
4. District Coordinator (Livelihood & Marketing): 3 Posts
5. Cluster Coordinator: 24 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-12-2015 up to 5:00 p.m.
Candidates age shall not be more than 40 years as on 14-12-2015. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Post No.1: Post Graduation in Social Work/ Management- HR/ IR/ PR.
Post No.2: Post Graduation in Social Work/ Agro Economics Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ HR/ Rural Management/ Agriculture.
Post No.3, 4: Post Graduation in Social Work/ Rural Development/ Management/ Mass Communication.
Post No.5: Graduation in Social Work/ Rural Development/ Management/ Mass Communication.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with one recent passport size photograph and self attested copies of age, educational qualification, caste certificate, citizenship/ PRTC, no objection certificate to the Office of the Cheif Executive Officer, TRLM (Block No-4, Room No-103 of New Secretariat Building, Capital Complex, Agartala) on or before 30-12-2015 upto 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Professor Jobs
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Pilot, Marine Engineer Posts
- GSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Jobs
- Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2015-2016 for 132 Engineer and Inspector Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Technician and other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.