Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs. Vidyasagar University has announced a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate professor, Deputy Director, Officer on special duty, Assistant professor, Senior Superintendent, Junior Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format of application on or before 31-12-2015.
About Vidyasagar University:
Vidyasagar University was established by an Act of the West Bengal legislature which was notified in the Calcutta Gazette on 24 June 1981. It is an affiliating university in Paschim Medinipur district of southern West Bengal, India. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
It was founded by the mathematician and statistician from the University of Cambridge, Prof. Anil Kumar Gain.
Vidyasagar University, named after one of the most illustrious sons of Bengal as well as one of the doyens of Indian Renaissance, Pandit Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar, has grown out of a long cultural and educational movement in West Bengal in general and in the undivided district of Midnapore in particular. The idea of founding a University in the district was mooted by the various organizations, notably by the Regional Education Association, Midnapore, headed by Professor A.K.Gayen of IIT, Kharagpur. The Ghani Committee appointed by the U.G.C. also suggested, among others, for the setting up of a University in Midnapore on the ground of its ‘having a compact area and a manageable number of colleges’ (at that time there were 36 colleges with an enrolment of about 42,000), and also of its ‘having the great advantage of co-operation of the IIT, Kharagpur. The Committee was also of the opinion that the new University would develop on the lines suited to the needs of this backward area.
Admission in undergraduate and postgraduate course is mainly based on the result of higher secondary (10+2) and graduation (10+2+3) level results, respectively. Every colleges also set up their own criteria for admission in undergraduate course but all are mainly based on higher secondary results.
For research level programs, the aspirants have to sit for a qualifying test (RET) followed by an interview. It is mandatory that they secure at least 55% marks in their post graduate level examination. If the aspirants qualify the all India examination like NET, GATE, SET then their admission in Ph.D is only based on interview.
Vidyasagar University Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 12posts
Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 2 Posts
2. Associate professor: 3 Posts
3. Deputy Director: 1 Posts
4. Officer on special duty : 1 Posts
5. Assistant professor: 2 Posts
6. Senior Superintendent: 1 Posts
7. Junior Assistant – cum – Typist: 2 Posts
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 31-12-2015.
Post No.3: Age not less than 45 years and not more than 55 years.
Post No.4: Age not less than 50 years and not more than 60 years.
Post No.6, 7: 18- 40 years as on 1-1-2016. Age relaxation as per existing rules.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/ 9,000.
Post No.3, 4: Rs.40,000/- per month.
Post No.5: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.6,000/-.
Post No.6: Rs.9,000/- to Rs.28,300/- + GP- Rs.4,600/-.
Post No.7: Rs.7,200/- to Rs.25,400/- + GP- Rs.3,300/-.
Post No.1: Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
Post No.2: Ph.D. degree/ Master’s degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines or at least a second class “Three Years” Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/ Major in the relevant/ allied subject.
Post No.3: Post Graduate degree (MBA or other equivalent professional degrees).
Post No.4: Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s degree or its equivalent/ Graduate in any discipline.
Post No.5: Masters Degree level in a relevant subject/ at least a second class ‘Three Years’ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/Major in the relevant/ allied subject. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/ SET.
Post No.6: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Knowledge of Computer Application and exposure to Office procedure like maintenance of Files, Noting and Drafting etc. are essential.
Post No.7: Higher Secondary (10+2) I Pre-University or its equivalent and Diploma in computer application of MS Word, MS excel, MS Power Point etc.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Post No.1 to 4: Rs.800/-
Post No.5: Rs.600/-
Post No.6, 7: Rs.400/- Bank Draft in favour of Vidyasagar University payable at Midnapore.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can send their application along with self attested copies of relevant documents and Bank Draft to The Registrar, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore-721102, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal on or before 31-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 for 339 Accountants
- MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Posts
- BFUHS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 70 Teaching and Non Teaching Faculty
- WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2015-2016 for 133 Medical Officers
- VSSUT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 92 Faculties and Officers Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.