WBSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 599 Lower Division Assistant, Clerk Posts
WBSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 599 Lower Division Assistant, Clerk Posts. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 599 Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-11-2015 to 28-12-2015 by 4:00 p.m.
WBSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 599 posts
Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Name of the Department:
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 300 Posts
- School Education: 36 Posts
- Agricultural Marketing: 5 Posts
- Fisheries: 10 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 100 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 10 Posts
- Youth Services: 25 Posts
- Finance (Revenue): 7 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 4 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 26 Posts
- Social Welfare: 49 Posts
- Correctional Administration: 5 Posts
- Industrial Training: 2 Posts
- Higher Education: 20 Posts
Start Date to Apply Online: 27-11-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2015 by 4:00 p.m.
Candidates age must have 18 to 40 years as on 1-1-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for BC- A and BC- B candidates of West Bengal, up to 45 years for PwD, 2 years for Government service continuously for at least two years, the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- + Grade Pay- Rs.2,600/-.
Candidate must have Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Candidates will be selected based on Competitive Examination.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.220/-(Examination Fee – Rs.200/-, Processing Fee – Rs.20/-) for Unreserved category, Rs.20/-(Only Processing Fee – Rs.20/-) for SC/ ST and PwD candidates through online mode using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net Banking of any bank or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
Tathya Mitra Kendra:
Candidates must have to pay Rs.240/- for Unreserved category(Examination Fee – Rs.200/-, Processing Fee – Rs.20/- and Service Charge – Rs.20/-) and Rs.40/- for SC/ ST and PwD candidates (Processing Fee – Rs.20/- & Service Charge – Rs.20/-) through online to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
WBSSC Instructions to Applicants:
Candidates are requested to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the Online Form:
1. Please go through the advertisement thoroughly before filling up the form.
2. Each applicant has to upload his / her passport size photograph and signature. Images should be in .jpg format and size of both the image files should be less than 12 kb. Applicants are requested to check the image file before final uploading. Any request for changing / replacing images shall not be entertained once the form is submitted.
3. Payment of fees can be done online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
4. On successful payment and submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Applicants are advised to note down the Registration Number and quote it for all future communications, if any, with the Commission. Applicants are also advised to keep a copy of the application for their ready reference.
5. In case the application cannot be submitted successfully and / or the bank transaction fails, the applicant has to submit a fresh application by remitting Application and / or Processing fee once again.
6. In cases where the applicant do not receive the Registration Number even after successful bank transaction due to network failure or any such reason, the candidate need not apply again. Details of such candidates will be made available on Commission Website (http://wbssc.gov.in/) within 3 to 4 working days (excluding any public holidays) from the date of submission of application subject to the availability of the details from concerned bank. Commission will allocate Registration Number to all these applicants after closing of Online Application submission on 28-12-2015.
7. For any more clarification candidate may write to the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.wbssc.gov.in from 27-11-2015 to 28-12-2015 by 4:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 362 Faculty, Group A, B and C Jobs
- NHPC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 130 Engineer and Officer Posts
- DTCP Chennai Jobs 2015-2016 for 98 Surveyors
- MTPF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 59 Semi Skilled Posts
- Barkatullah University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Assistant Professor Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.