Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 for 69 Personal Assistant Posts. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for 69 Personal Assistants. Intelligence Bureau has been released a notification for 69 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30th January 2016 to 20th February 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Intelligence Bureau:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) (Devanāgarī, khūphiyā vibhāga) is India’s internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.
In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, which came to be called the Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) from 1921. This was a state-run surveillance and monitoring agency. The IPI was run jointly by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the Secretary of the Public and Judicial Department of the India Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintained close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 69 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Personal Assistant: 69 Posts
- UR: 38 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- SC: 13 Posts
- ST: 08 Posts
10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
(i) Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute.
(ii) Skill test on computer‐transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 32 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex‐servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 9300‐34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600 (PB‐2) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
Those candidates who acquire a specific standard in the written test will be called for the skill test. The date, place and time of the skill test shall be intimated to the candidates online. Admit cards for the written examination as well as the skill test, if called for, would be sent to the candidates at the email provided by them in the online application form. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in written & the skill test, they will be selected subject to the condition of successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. Jan 30, 2016 till 2359 hours of the closing date, i.e. Feb 20, 2016. Registration done prior to Jan 30, 2016 and after Feb 20, 2016 will not be entertained.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
Read below notification for more information about applying job
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]
Related Government Jobs:
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for 2030 RPF, RPSF Jobs
- PCMC Recruitment 2016 for 100 Medical Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 for 47 District Judges Jobs
- Ludhiana District and Session Judge Recruitment 2016 for 45 Posts
- Zilla Swasthya Samiti Boudh Recruitment 2016 for 35 Staff Nurse Posts