Horticulture Department Jobs 2016 for 80 Extension Officers
Horticulture Department Jobs 2016 for 80 Extension Officers. Government of Andhra Pradesh, Horticulture Department, Guntur has released notification for the recruitment of 80 Multipurpose Extension Officer vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application on or before 16-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
About Guntur District:
Guntur District is located in Andhra Pradesh along the east coast of Bay of Bengal. The district has a coastline of around 100 kilometers. Guntur City is the largest city in the district and administrative center of Guntur District. The district is a major center for learning. Telugu and Urdu are the main languges spoken in this district.
Guntur district covers an area of 11,391 Sq.km, and has a population of 4,465,144 of which 28.80% is urban as of 2001,AD. The Krishna River forms the northeastern and eastern boundary of the district, separating Guntur District from Krishna District. The district is bounded on the southeast by the Bay of Bengal, on the south by Prakasam District, on the west by Mahbubnagar District, and on the northwest by Nalgonda District. It is divided into 57 mandals.
Paddy, tobacco, cotton and chillies are the main agricultural products cultivated in the district. Places of historical importance in Guntur District are Amaravathi, Ponnur, Bhattiprolu, Vinukonda, Kotappakonda, Undavalli caves, Gurazala, Macherla, Kondavid fort and the archeological museum in Guntur.
Guntur is a centre of learning and the administrative capital of Guntur district, which is home of historically significant Amaravati, Bhattiprolu and Sitanagaram monuments. The city is also a centre for business, industry, and agriculture. The region is identified as a major transportation and textile hub in India. Additionally, the Guntur area economy has an agricultural component that is internationally known for its exports of chillies, cotton, and tobacco.
Horticulture Department Jobs 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 80posts
Name of the Posts: Multipurpose Extension Officer
Important Dates for AP Govt. Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Candidates age between 18 to 40 years as on 1-7-2015. The upper age relaxation for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH as per Govt. Rules.
Rs.8,000/- per month.
B.Sc (Hort.,), B.Sc. (Agri.), Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders(Dr. YSRHU/ recognized Universities) and ordinary B.Sc./ M.Sc. with Horticulture (as Optional subjects) in the second preference.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit (Educational Qualification) and Interview.
How to Apply AP Govt. Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents by Hand/ by Post to the Deputy Director of Horticulture, 1st Floor, G.D.C.M.S. Building, Court Veedhi, Kannavari Thota, Guntur-4 on or before 16-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 for 301 Teaching Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Jobs
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Recruitment 2016 for 116 Faculty Posts
- Visvesvaraya Technological University Recruitment 2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
- Railway Recruitment Cells Recruitment 2016 for 1884 Group-D Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.