Kazi Nazrul University Recruitment 2016 for 30 Teaching Jobs
Kazi Nazrul University Recruitment 2016 for 30 Teaching Jobs. Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol has published a notification for the recruitment 30 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 5-2-2016.
About Kazi Nazrul University:
The Kazi Nazrul University was established under West Bengal Act XIX of 2012. Assent of the Governor was first published in the Kolkata gazette, extraordinary 16th August 2012. The university has been named as a mark of respect to the rebel poet Kazi Nazrul of India who is also the national poet of Bangladesh (died in Dacca, August 29, 1976). The Kazi Nazrul University has been founded with a vision. The vision is to function efficiently as a university encouraging and providing instruction, teaching, training and research in various branches of learning and courses of study for promoting advancement and dissemination of knowledge, and extending higher education to meet the growing needs of the society.
Situated in the Damodar River valley, in the hub of coal mines and industries, in the city of Asansol the Kazi Nazrul University is a highly focused source of general education for building careers in Humanities, General Science & Commerce. It represents an effective and significant investment in student’s potential development in the evolving context of the Ministry of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal. A specialised centre for general education, the Kazi Nazrul University is now offering two years in four semesters full time programme in Post Graduation Course in Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Education, Mathematics & Commerce.
The mission of this University is to contribute economic, social, intellectual and cultural development of the country through the pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning and other creative and academic endeavours, pertaining to seminar, symposia, training in various service schemes, progressive research and extensive work. Teaching effort is carefully tuned to enable the students to overcome their weakness, to expand their knowledge and skills, to develop their necessary perspective, and enable them to perform to his /her fullest potential so as to cope with the future needs of the working world.
Kazi Nazrul University Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 30posts
Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 10 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 9 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 11 Posts
Important Dates for Kazi Nazrul University Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 5-2-2016.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/ 9,000.
Post No.3: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.6,000/-.
Post No.1, 2: Ph.D degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and Master Degree.
Post No.3: Master Degree and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/SLET.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Post No.1, 2: Candidates must have to pay Rs.1000/- for UR and Rs.500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ Person with disabilities.
Post No.3: Rs.600/- for UR and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ Person with disabilities with Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Kazi Nazrul University payable at Asansol.
How to Apply Kazi Nazrul University Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may send their application along with self attested copies of two sets of qualification, experience etc., through Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Office of the Registrar on or before 5-2-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016 for 317 Engineer Posts
- CDMO Recruitment 2016 for 94 Staff Nurse and ANM Jobs
- GBU Recruitment 2016 for 93 Professor Jobs
- Medak District Court Recruitment 2016 for 71 Field Assistant and Other Posts
- NBCC Recruitment 2016 for 32 Management Trainee Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.