Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 for 254 Engineering Posts
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 for 254 Engineering Posts. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited has announced notification for the recruitment of 254 Maintainer, Account Assistant, Station Controller cum Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Office Assistant (HR), Assistant Manager/ Accounts vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-12-2015 to 1-2-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
About Lucknow Metro Rail:
The Lucknow Metro is an under construction rapid transit system in the city of Lucknow, India. Construction on the first phase began on 27 September 2014. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited or LMRC is responsible to build and operate this network. The metro project will be the most expensive public transport system in the state of Uttar Pradesh, costing ₹12500 crore (US$2 billion) in phase 1 of construction which is expected to be operational in 2018.Phase 2 will be started in 2018. Lucknow being the metro city in Uttar Pradesh and the largest city of north and central India after Delhi and has urban population about more than 5 million in 2015. The government decided to build a metro rail system in the state capital. It will provide speedy mass transport and help in reduce traffic congestion on city roads.
The proposed metro rail network was planned to consist of two corridors: North-South and East-West one from Amausi to Munshi Pulia and other from Vasant Kunj to Charbagh Railway Station. Both lines will intersect at Charbagh. An extension line from Indira Nagar – Gomti Nagar – Polytechnic Crossing will extend it to Patrakarpuram, Gomti Nagar. The difference between arrival time of trains at each station is expected to be 7 minutes. This would be reduced to 5 minutes and then to 3 minutes in phases.The work would be finished by 2017 of first phase.
The Lucknow Metro system, when completed, will be the fastest and most economical high speed rapid transit system project in India.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 254posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Manager/ Accounts: 1 Ppost
2. Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): 97 Posts
3. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 26 Posts
4. Jr Engineer/ (Electrical): 38 Posts
5. Jr Engineer/ (S&T): 16 Posts
6. Jr Engineer/ (Civil): 16 Posts
7. Office Assistant (HR): 2 Posts
8. Account Assistant: 3 Posts
9. Maintainer (Electrical): 29 Posts
10. Maintainer (S&T): 12 Posts
11. Maintainer (Civil): 14 Posts
Important Dates for Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment 2016:
Start Date for Online Registration: 30-12-2015
Dates for Payment of Application Fee: From 30-12-2015 to 1-2-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 1-2-2016 till 11:59 PM
Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 15-2-2016
Date of Written Examination
For Post No.2: 5-3-2016 & or 6-3-2016
For Post No.3: 5-3-2016 & or 6-3-2016
For Post No.1, 4 & 6: 12-3-2016 & or 13-3-2016
For Post No.5, 7 & 8: 12-3-2016 & or 13-3-2016
For Post No.9 & 11: 19-3-2016 & or 20-3-2016.
Post No.1: Between 21 to 28 years
Post No.2 to 8: 18 to 28 years
Post No.9 to 11: 18 to 25 years as on 1-12-2015. Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates. For all others as per Govt. Rules.
Post No.1: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-
Post No.2, 4 to 6: Rs.13,500/- to Rs.25,520/-
Post No.3, 7, 8: Rs.10,170/- to Rs.18,500/-
Post No.9 to 11: Rs.8,000/- to Rs.14,140/-.
Post No.1: MBA (Finance ) from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks or CA or CWA.
Post no.2: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.3: Three/ Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.4: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.5: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.6: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.7: Three/ Four years Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.8: B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. Recognized niversity/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Post No.9 to 11: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trade with minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Medical Examination, Psycho Aptitude Test/ Document Verification.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.400/- UR/ OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates, Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates fee can be pay through Online mode/ Offline mode.
On Line Payment: Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/ Credit Card of any bank/ Net banking through any bank to make the online payment Only through State Bank of India (SBI ) Payment Gateway.
Off Line Payment: Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application/ processing fee through State Bank of India (SBI) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website (www.lmrcl.com) and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
How to Apply Lucknow Metro Rail Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.lmrcl.com” from 30-12-2015 to 1-2-2016 till 11:59 p.m.
Related Government Jobs:
- AAU Recruitment 2016 for 91 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 for 64 Engineer Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for 623 Technician Jobs
- TSPSC Notification 2016 for 311 Agriculture Extension Officer Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2016 for 99 Investigator and Stenographer Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.