MPPEB Recruitment 2016 for 279 Technician and Other Jobs
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 for 279 Technician and Other Jobs. MPPEB Recruitment 2016 for 279 Multiple Vacancies. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of 279 Manager, Technician, Assistant Gr-III, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technician, Dispatch Clerk, Laboratory Technician/ Senior Assistant and Other vacancies (Backlog) for M.P. State Co-Operative Dairy Federation Limited. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-12-2015 to 24-1-2016.
The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (M.P.P.E.B.). Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state. M.P.P.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests:
Pre MCA : For entrance to Master of Computer Applications
PPT : For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
PPhT : For entrance to Pre-Pharmacy Test
PAT : For entrance to B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)
GNTST : For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
PAHUNT : For entrance to Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy & yoga degree courses.
Pre B.Ed. : For entrance to Bachelor of Education
DAHET : For entrance to Diploma in Animal Husbandary
P.V. & F.T. : entrance to Veterinary and Fishries
SOE : For entrance to Schools of Excellence
SOM : For entrance to Schools of Model
The Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has re constituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Professional Examination Board Act. 2007.
The Board is a body corporate by the name of the Professional Examination Board and has perpetual succession and a common seal with power to acquire and hold property both movable and immovable and has the power to transfer any property held by it and to contract and do all other things necessary for the its constitution and may sue or sued in its corporate name.
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 279posts
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy General Manager (Administration): 1 Post
2. Deputy General Manager (Marketing): 1 Post
3. Assistant General Manager (MIS/ EDP, Finance, Area Operation, Purchase/ Storage, CC/ FP): 7 Posts
4. Programmer: 1 Post
5. Manager (Marketing, Area Operation, Combined Operation, Finance,
MIS, Quality Control, Purchase/ Storage, Animal Husbandry, Mechanics): 50 Posts
6. Legal Assistant: 1 Post
7. Senior Technician (Mechanics): 5 Posts
8. Marketing Supervisor/ Sales Incentives Organizer: 20 Posts
9. Rural Extension Supervisor: 9 Posts
10. Junior Marketing Supervisor: 5 Posts
11. Junior Rural Extension Supervisor: 15 Posts
12. Accountant: 5 Posts
13. Laboratory Technician/ Senior Assistant: 9 Posts
14. Telephone Operator: 2 Posts
15. Technician: 49 Posts
16. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 4 Posts
17. Accounts Assistant: 10 Posts
18. Dispatch Clerk: 11 Posts
19. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 20 Posts
20. Dairy Dak Assistant: 3 Posts
21. Junior Technician: 10 Posts
22. Junior Dairy Dak Assistant: 11 Posts
23. Assistant Grade III: 25 Posts
24. LMV Driver: 5 Posts
Important Dates for MPPEB Recruitment 2016:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-12-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-1-2016
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 26-12-2015
Last Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 29-1-2016
Date & Time of Written Exam: Written test contains Two Papers
Paper I : 21-2-2016 (Sunday) from 8:30 a.m to 12:00 p.m
Paper II: 21-2-2016 (Sunday) from 12:30 p.m to 4:00 p.m.
Candidates age between 18/ 21 to 40 years for Male (Unreserved), 43 years for Ex-Serviceman (Unreserved) candidates of Madhya Pradesh, 45 years for Others as on 1-7-2015. The upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Post No.1: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.6,600/-
Post No.2 to 4: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.5,400/-
Post No.5 to 9: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,200/ 3,200
Post No.10 to 24: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/ 2,400/ 2,100/ 1,900.
Candidates must have passed Degree/ PG/ PG Diploma/ C.A (Intermediate)/ I.C.W.A./ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com. For detailed information about educational qualififcation refer the advertisement.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
For Paper I: Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
For Paper II: Candidates must have to pay Rs.700/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog and Others.
How to Apply MPPEB Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 26-12-2015 to 24-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Online Registration: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 for 9281 Constables
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 439 Postman / Mailguard Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2016 for 1230 Technical Staff
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 for 254 Engineering Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2016 for 91 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.