NCERT Recruitment 2016 for 70 Lower Division Clerk Jobs
NCERT Recruitment 2016 for 70 Lower Division Clerk Jobs. National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released notification for the recruitment of 70 Lower Division Clerk vacancies in NCERT HQ, New Delhi and its constituent units. Eligible candidates may apply online from 9-1-2016 at 9:00 a.m to 8-2-2016 up to 5:00 p.m and send hard copy of application on or before 22-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an organisation set up by the Government of India, with headquarters located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi, to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. It was established in 1961. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy was official appointed as new Director of NCERT in September 2015.
NCERT has comprehensive extension programme in which departments of the National Institute of Education (NIE), Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Central Institute of Vocational Education (CIVE) and offices of the Field Advisers in the states are engaged in activities. Several programmes are organised in rural and backward areas to reach out to functionaries in these areas.
It acts as the Secretariat of the National Development Group (NDG) for Educational Innovations. The NCERT has been offering training facilities, usually through attachment programmes and participation in workshops, to education workers of other countries. The NCERT publishes textbooks for school subjects from Classes I to XII. NCERT publishes books & provides Sample Question Papers that are used in government and private schools across India that follow the CBSE curriculum.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk
Name of the State/ UT/ District:
1. New Delhi: 58 Posts
2. Bhubaneswar/ Kolkata: 5 Posts
3. Mysore/ Bengaluru: 5 Posts
4. PSSCIVE, Bhopal: 2 Posts
Important Dates for NCERT Recruitment 2016:
Start Date to Apply Online: 9-1-2016 at 9:00 A.M
Last Date to Apply Online: 8-2-2016 up to 5:00 p.m
Last Date for receiving Hard copy of Application: 22-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m
Date of Examination: May/ June 2016.
Candidates age between 18 to 27 years as 1-1-2016. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India Rules.
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200 + GP- Rs.1,900/-.
Candidates must have passed 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Skill Test.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.200/- is payable in the form of Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque drawn in favour of Secretary, NCERT and payable at New Delhi by all candidates except SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply NCERT Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ncert.nic.in from 9-1-2016 at 9:00 a.m to 8-2-2016 up to 5:00 p.m and send their hard copy of online application paste the signed photograph on it along with Bank Draft/Bankers Cheque by Ordinary Post to Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 on or before 22-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m. Advt. Number and name of the post applied, URN and choice of centre should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
Related Government Jobs:
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 356 X-Ray and Lab Technician Posts
- HEC Ltd Recruitment 2016 for 250 Technical Workmen Jobs
- Office of the District Magistrate Recruitment 2016 for 239 Gram Panchayat Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2016 for 211 Senior Teacher Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2016 for 110 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.