NHM Odisha Recruitment 2016 for 66 Medical Posts
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2016 for 66 Medical Posts. Office of the CDMO-cum-District Mission Director, District-Balangir has announced notification for the recruitment of 66 Staff Nurse, Health Worker, Laboratory Technician, Block Accounts Manager & Medical Officer vacancies on contract basis under National Health Mission, Balangir. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 15-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
The National Rural Health Mission(NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators.The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Anbumani Ramadoss vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States as well as North Eastern States, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh have been given special focus. The thrust of the mission is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector was expected to provide a focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities.
As per the 12th Plan document of the Planning Commission, the flagship programme of NRHM will be strengthened under the umbrella of National Health Mission. The focus on covering rural areas and rural population will continue along with up scaling of NRHM to include non-communicable diseases and expanding health coverage to urban areas. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet, in May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other sub-mission of the National Health Mission. After FIR in September 2015, CBI to question former Uttar Pradesh CM Mayawati to unearth the scam of Rs 10,000 crore.
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 66posts
Name of the Post:
1. Staff Nurse: 44 Posts
2. Health Worker (F): 8 Posts
3. Health Worker (F), NUHM: 2 Posts
4. Laboratory Technician: 7 Posts
5. Block Accounts Manager: 2 Posts
6. Medical Officer (SNCU): 2 Posts
7. Medical Officer (RTI & STD): 1 Post
Important Dates for NHM Odisha Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m
Date & Time of Interview for Post No.6 & 7: 21-1-2016 from 10:00 to 12:00
Venue for Post No.6 & 7: O/o the CDMO, Balangir.
Post No.1 to 4: Candidates age between 21 to 32 years
Post No.5: 21 to 35 years
Post No.6, 7: 68 years for as on 1-1-2016. The upper age relaxation is for ST, SC, SEBC, Women, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Sports-person as per Govt. Norms.
Post No.1: Rs.11,700/-
Post No.2, 3: Rs.9,020/-
Post No.4: Rs.9,350/-
Post No.5: Rs.13,800/-
Post No.6, 7: Rs.30,800/- per month.
Post No.1: General Nursing and Midwifery/ B. Sc. Nurshing.
Post No.2, 3: H.S.C. examination and should have completed A.N.M. course from Institutions recognised by Govt. and approved by I.N.C. and must have registered under Odisha Nurshing Council. Odia up to M.E. Standard.
Post No.4: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course.
Post No.5: Graduate in commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. She/ He should have basic knowledge in computing.
Post No.6: MBBS Preferably having experience of working in Paediatric ward for 2 years Though MD (Peadiatrics)/ DCH are preferable.
Post No.7: MBBS Degree with one year compulsory rotationary housemenship from Medical Colleges recognized by IMC.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply NHM Odisha Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all supportive documents shall be sent to the “Chief District Medical Officer, At/ Po/ Dist. Balangir-767001” so as to reach the office on or before 15-1-2016 by 5.00 p.m through Regd. Post/ Speed Post only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly name of the post applied for —.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2016 for 88 Jobs
- Horticulture Department Jobs 2016 for 80 Extension Officers
- Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 for 301 Teaching Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Jobs
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Recruitment 2016 for 116 Faculty Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.