Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 for 301 Teaching Posts
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 for 301 Teaching Posts. Mayurbhanj District Office, Baripada has released notification for the recruitment of 301 TGT (Science, Arts, Social Sc, Language), Teacher (I.Sc. CT, I.A CT) vacancies in different Schools under ST & SC Development Department in Mayurbhanj District on contractual basis. Eligible permanent resident of any one District of Odisha State candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application on or before 25-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Mayurbhanj district is one of the 30 districts in Odisha state in eastern India. it is full autonomus district under fifth schedule of constitution of India It is the largest district of Odisha by area. Baripada city is its headquarters. As of 2011, it is the third-most-populous district of Odisha (out of 30), after Ganjam and Cuttack.
Mayurbhanj is land-locked with a geographical area of 10,418 km2 (4,022 sq mi) and is in the northern boundary of the state. It is bounded in the northeast by Midnapure district of West Bengal, Singhbhum district of Jharkhand in the northwest, Baleshwar district in the southeast and by Kendujhar in the southwest. More than 39% of total geographical area (4,049 km2 (1,563 sq mi)) is covered with forest and hills. The district comprises four sub-divisions with 26 blocks with 382 Gram Panchayats and 3945 villages and it is the largest district of Odisha.
According to the 2011 census Mayurbhanj district has a population of 2,513,895, roughly equal to the nation of Kuwait or the US state of Nevada. This gives it a ranking of 171st in India (out of a total of 640). The district has a population density of 241 inhabitants per square kilometre (620/sq mi). Its population growth rate over the decade 2001-2011 was 13.06%. Mayurbhanj has a sex ratio of 1006 females for every 1000 males and a literacy rate of 63.98%.
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 301posts
Name of the Posts:
1. TGT (Science): 85 Posts
2. TGT (Arts): 27 Posts
3. TGT Arts (Social Sc.): 51 Posts
4. TGT Arts (Language): 52 Posts
5. Teacher (I.Sc. CT): 33 Posts
6. Teacher (I.A. CT): 53 Posts
Important Dates for Odisha Govt. Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-1-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
Candidates age between 18 to 35 years as on 1-1-2016. The upper age limit relaxation is up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ Woman/ Ex-Serviceman/ SEBC and 10 years for PH candidates.
Rs.5,200/- per month.
Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with atleast 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT)/ Graduation with atleast 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4 year B.A. B.Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed.
Candidates will be selected based on merit i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- through Bank Draft only drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favour of the District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj payable at SBI Main Branch, Baripada. SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply Odisha Govt. Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates, Bank Draft, 3 recent passport size photographs in an super scribed “Application for the post of contractual —” should reach only Registered/ Speed Post to the Office of The District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj, At: Murgabadi, PO: Bhanjpur, Dist.: Mayurbhanj, Pin-757002 on or before 25-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Jobs
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Recruitment 2016 for 116 Faculty Posts
- Visvesvaraya Technological University Recruitment 2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
- Railway Recruitment Cells Recruitment 2016 for 1884 Group-D Jobs
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 for 9281 Constables
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.