Office of Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for 134 Medical Jobs
Office of Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for 134 Medical Jobs. Office of Chief Medical Officer, Ghaziabad has announced notification for the recruitment of 134 MO, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, ANM, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Lab Attendent and Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 20-1-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
Ghaziabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is sometimes referred to as the “Gateway of UP” because it is close to New Delhi, on the main route into Uttar Pradesh. It is a part of the National Capital Region of Delhi. It is a large and planned industrial city, well connected by roads and railways, and is the administrative headquarters of Ghaziabad District as well as being the primary commercial, industrial and educational centre of western Uttar Pradesh and a major rail junction for North India. Recent construction works have led to the city being described by a City Mayors Foundation survey as the second fastest-growing in the world. Situated in the Upper Gangetic Plains, the city has two major divisions separated by the Hindon River, namely: Trans-Hindon on the west and Cis-Hindon on the east side. It is known for its high crime rate and for being the most polluted city in Uttar Pradesh.
Before 14 November 1976 Ghaziabad was the Tehsil of District Meerut. The then chief minister Mr. N.D.Tiwari declared Ghaziabad as a district on 14 November 1976, on the birth anniversary of Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first prime minister of India. From then Ghaziabad has moved forward leaps and bounds on the social, economic, agriculture and individual front.
Ghaziabad, the headquarter of the district of the same name, lies on the Grand Trunk road about a mile east of the Hindon river in Lat. 280 40′ North and Long. 770 25′ East, 19 Km. east of Delhi and 46 Km. south-west of Meerut with which it is connected by a metalled road. Other roads lead west to Loni and Baghpat and east to Hapur and Garhmukteshwar. Buses run at frequent intervals from here to Delhi, Meerut, Aligarh, Bulandshahr, Moradabad, Lucknow and to other districts also. It is an important station on the Northern Railway where railway lines, from Delhi to Calcutta, Moradabad and Saharanpur meet, connecting it with many important cities of India.
There are two medical colleges in Ghaziabad, namely Santosh Medical College (private) and Rama Medical College (private). Nearest government college is Vidhyavati Girls College, and Gautam Buddha University located in Greater Noida which offers degrees in the field of Engineering, Management, Science and Humanities. Apart from this there are a number of private, post-graduate, law colleges and management institutes in Ghaziabad. Some notable examples are ABES Engineering College, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology and Modinagar Institute of Technology.
Schools in Ghaziabad notably include Holy Child School Ghaziabad, Sushila Model School, Delhi Public School, DAV Public School, East Delhi Public School Pratap Vihar Gzb, DAV Public School Ghaziabad, Ingraham Institute, Bal Bharati Public School, G.D. Goenka Public School, Rajnagar Extension.
There are many play schools too in Ghazibad. Some are Bachpan Play School, Shemrock, Kidzee etc.
Office of Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 134posts
Name of the Post:
1. Medical Officer: 4 Posts
2. Lab Technician: 18 Posts
3. Staff Nurse: 1 Post
4. Data Entry Operator: 5 Posts
5. Lab Attender: 4 Posts
6. Female Medical Officer: 3 Posts
7. Ayush Pharmacist: 1 Post
8. Ayush Doctor (Female): 1 Post
9. ANM: 8 Posts
10. B.D.S. Doctor: 3 Posts
11. Nutrition Counselor: 1 Post
12. Staff Nurse (Female): 15 Posts
13. Data Manager: 1 Post
14. Epidemiologist: 1 Post
15. District Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
16. Financial cum Logistic Consultant: 1 Post
17. Physiotherapist: 1 Post
18. Counsellor: 1 Post
19. Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 12 Posts
20. T.B.H.V.: 1 Post
21. MBBS Doctor: 4 Posts
22. ANM (Female): 47 Posts
Important Dates for UP Govt. Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-1-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
Merit list will be displayed on Official website: 25-1-2016.
Candidates age not exceed 65 years.
Post No.1: MBBS/ M.D (Pathology).
Post No.2: Degree/ Diploma in MLT/ Equivalent.
Post No.4: Graduation with 1 year Diploma in Computers and Typing knowledge of English and Hindi.
Post No.21: passed in MBBS.
Post No.22: Degree/ Diploma in ANM.
Complete details of educational qualification refer the advertisement.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit and Interview.
How to Apply UP Govt. Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of Educational, Experience Certificates and two passport size photographs send through Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Office of Chief Medical Officer, Ghaziabad on or before 20-1-2016 till 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Anna University Recruitment 2016 for 120 Assistant Posts
- MATSYAFED Recruitment 2016 for 87 Operator, Supervisor Posts
- UPSC Notification 2016 for 60 Architect Jobs
- DRDO Recruitment 2016 for 1142 Technical Assistant, Technician Posts
- MESCOM Recruitment 2016 for 441 Assistants and Engineers Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.