Periyar University Recruitment 2016 for 108 Technician and other Jobs
Periyar University Recruitment 2016 for 108 Technician and other Jobs. Periyar University has published notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Deputy Controller of Examination, Systems Manager and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 25-1-206 by 5:00 p.m.
About Periyar University:
Periyar University is a university located in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1997. The university is named after a social reformer Thanthai Periyar E. V. Ramasamy. The University Grants Commissions, New Delhi bestowed the 2f status in 1998 and 12(B) status in 2005 to the university. The university is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade. It has been awarded a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.15 points (performance descriptor “Very Good”).
The Government of Tamil Nadu established Periyar University at Salem on 17 September 1997 as per the provisions of the Periyar University Act, 1997. The University caters to affiliated colleges under the area comprising the districts of Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri and Krishnagiri. The University got the 12(B) and 2f status from the University Grants Commission and was accredited by NAAC with B+ grade in 2007, which has been upgraded to ‘A’ during the reaccreditation in May 2015.
A total of 86 colleges from four districts of Tamil Nadu are affiliated with the University, which includes 5 autonomous colleges, 65 colleges with PG departments and 45 colleges with research departments. More than 1,35,000 students are studying in the affiliated colleges.
The University has 24 teaching and research departments under 8 Schools. The departments have been clustered into different schools in order to promote inter-disciplinary research. A total of 79 academic programmes are offered by the departments. A proposal has been submitted to the state government for approval to start a History Department.
Periyar University Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 108posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Director (PRIDE): 1 Post
2. Deputy Controller of Examination: 1 Post
3. Public Relation Officer: 1 Post
4. Systems Manager (System Administrator) : 1 Post
5. Personal Assistant to Vice Chancellor: 1 Post
6. Analyst: 4 Posts
7. Technician: 2 Posts
8. System Programmer (Junior System Administrator): 1 Post
9. Computer Operator (PRIDE): 1 Post
10. Junior Assistant: 49 Posts
11. Typist: 1 Post
12. Telephone Operator: 1 Post
13. Lab Assistant: 22 Posts
14. Attender: 1 Post
15. Record Clerk: 1 Post
16. Office Assistant: 19 Posts
17. Peon: 1 Post
Important Dates for Periyar University Recruitment 2016:
Last Dates for Receipt of Application: 25-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Candidates age should not be exceed 40 years and 45 years for SC/ ST and Differently abled candidates.
Post No.1, 2: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.9,000/-
Post No.3, 4: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.5,400/-
Post No.5 to 9: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,700/ 4,400/ 4,200
Post No.10 to 14: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,400/ 1,900
Post No.15 to 17: Rs.4,800/- to Rs.10,000/- + GP- Rs.1,300/-.
Post No.1 to 3, 5: Master Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in seven Point scale and Ph.D Degree.
Post No.4: ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ MCA.
Post No.6, 8: BE Computer Science/ B.Tech (IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc Computer Science. Post No.7: Graduate with 55% in the discipline concerned.
Post No.9: Post Graduation in Computer Application.
Post No.10: Any Undergraduate Degree.
Post No.11, 13: Degree pass.
Post No.12: Gradudate and certificate in Telephone Operations.
Post No.14, 15: Graduate and Diploma in Computer Applications.
Post No.16, 17: Pass in Plus 2 standard.
Candidates will be selected based on Test and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- in the case of Tamil Nadu SC/ ST/ PWD candidates by DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Periyar University.
How to Apply Periyar University Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with attested copies of degree certificate, other academic distinctions, date of birth, experience, salary drawn, DD should carry the superscription “Application for the Post of —” on the left hand top corner and should be sent by Registered Post to the Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem – 636011 on or before 25-1-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 for 96 Paramedical Posts
- Office of Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for 134 Medical Jobs
- Anna University Recruitment 2016 for 120 Assistant Posts
- MATSYAFED Recruitment 2016 for 87 Operator, Supervisor Posts
- UPSC Notification 2016 for 60 Architect Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.