Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Jobs
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Jobs. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has announced notification for the recruitment of 225 Lecturer vacancies for various disciplines in the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20-1-2016 by 11:59 p.m and send their hardcopy of application on or before 5-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province, it was designated as autonomous agency to advise the federal government.
The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working. The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, in his discretion, under Article 242 (IA) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973. The members are appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The Commission is assisted by the Secretary who provides a link among the Commission, its Secretariat and the Government Agencies.
The term of the office of members is as follow: 1) A Member of the Commission shall hold office for a fixed term from the date on which he enters upon office and shall not be eligible for re-appointment. 2) A Member may resign his office by writing under his hand addressed to the President. PROTECTION OF SERVICE OF THE COMMISSION The Commission may work without the interference of the Government or any other pressure, as Member of the Commission cannot be removed from his office without the advice of the Supreme Judicial Council of Pakistan, which consists of ; i) Chief Justice of Pakistan ii) Two next most senior Judges of the Supreme Court of Pakistan iii) Two senior most Chief Justice of High court, (Section 6 of FPSC Ordinance, 1977 & article 209 of the Constitution). In view of above protection a Member of the Commission can, therefore, work without any pressure. COMPOSITION OF THE COMMISSION The Commission consists of a Chairman and the Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, in his discretion, under Article 242 (IA) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973. The members are appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The Commission is assisted by the Secretary who provides a link among the Commission, its Secretariat and the Government Agencies.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 225posts
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Architecture: 8 Posts
2. Production Engineering: 1 Post
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering: 48 Posts
4. Mechanical Engineering: 41 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 4 Posts
6. Civil Engineering: 28 Posts
7. Information Technology: 22 Posts
8. Computer Engineering: 34 Posts
9. Electrical Engineering: 39 Posts
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2016:
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-1-2016 by 11:59 p.m
Last Date for Depost the Application Fee by System generated Bank Challan Form: 27-1-2016.
Last Date to take print of duly filled Online Application: 5-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Candidates age between 18 to 37 years as on 1-1-2016. The upper age limit is relaxed up to 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees, 42 years SC, BC of Punjab, 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab, 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.5,400/-
Candidates must have passed first class Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
Candidates will be selected based on Competitive Examination and Interview.
Application & Examination Fee:
Candidates must have to pay Rs.1125/- for SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State, Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs.3000/- for all Other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) and Rs.1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab State by using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 20-1-2016 by 1:59 p.m and send their hard copy of duly filled online application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and challan form to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala on or before 5-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Related Government Jobs:
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Recruitment 2016 for 116 Faculty Posts
- Visvesvaraya Technological University Recruitment 2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
- Railway Recruitment Cells Recruitment 2016 for 1884 Group-D Jobs
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 for 9281 Constables
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 439 Postman / Mailguard Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.