South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for 2030 RPF, RPSF Jobs. South Central Railway Recruitment for 2030 RPF, RPSF(Women Constable). South Central Railway has been released a notification for 2030 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30th January 2016 to 1st March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About South Central Railway:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
South Central Railway was formed on 02-10-1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02-10-1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad Division was split into two Divisions viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17-02-1978. Following re-organisation of zones and Divisions with effect from 01-04-2003, two new Divisions viz., Guntur and Nanded were operationalised duly transferring Hubli Division to newly formed South Western Railway.
Presently S.C. Railway has 6 Divisions, viz, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Guntur and Nanded. South Central Railway predominantly serves the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Maharashtra and to a limited extent, portions of Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Madhya Pradesh states.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 2030 Posts
Name of the Posts:
RPF: 1827 Posts
RPSF: 203 Posts
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016. The Candidate must be born between 02.07.1991 and 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive). Date of Birth mentioned in the Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
Pay or Salary:
Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Fee: No Examination fee
Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply only through ONLINE application mode by visiting either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided / submitted by her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details / BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- Options once exercised in the ONLINE application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for applied post.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed her name, then gazette 6 notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates are required follow the steps mentioned in Para 11 for filling up the online application and uploading of the documents.
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]
Related Government Jobs:
- PCMC Recruitment 2016 for 100 Medical Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 for 47 District Judges Jobs
- Ludhiana District and Session Judge Recruitment 2016 for 45 Posts
- Zilla Swasthya Samiti Boudh Recruitment 2016 for 35 Staff Nurse Posts
- Kazi Nazrul University Recruitment 2016 for 30 Teaching Jobs