TPSC Recruitment 2016 for 298 Junior Engineer Jobs. Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has announced notification for the Written Combined Competitive Examination for direct recruitment of 298 Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted) and Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted) vacancies in different branches under Public Works Department & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Tripura. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application on or before 16-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.
Tripura got her statehood on 21st January,1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
TPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 298posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Civil): 119 Posts
2. Junior Engineer, Gr-I (Civil): 28 Posts
3. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Mechanical): 1 Post
4. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Electrical): 14 Posts
5. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Civil): 97 Posts
6. Junior Engineer, Gr-II (Civil): 31 Posts
7. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Mechanical): 6 Posts
8. Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Electrical): 2 Posts
Important Dates for TPSC Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Candidates age limit between 18 to 40 years as on 16-2-2016. Relaxable by 5 years for of ST/ SC/ PH candidates and Government servants as per Govt. Rules.
Post No.1 to 4: Rs.10,230/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,800/-
Post No.5 to 8: Rs.5,700/- to Rs.24,000/- + GP- Rs.4,200/-.
Post No.1 to 4: Candidates must have at least a Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification.
Post No.5 to 8: Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from recognized Institutions.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview-cum-Personality Test.
Candidates may Prescribed Form availability in the following ways:
1. Application Form will be available from all Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip in the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
2. Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
Post No.1 to 4: Candidates must have to pay Rs.150/- for General candidates and Rs.100/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Post No.5 to 8: Rs.100/- for General candidates and Rs.50/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates, Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card, copies of self attested certificates, along with the self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/-, self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advt No. and name of the post applied for to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 16-2-2016 by 5:00 p.m.