UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 356 X-Ray and Lab Technician Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 356 X-Ray and Lab Technician Posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has announced notification for the recruitment of 356 X-Ray-Technician and Laboratory Technician vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 8-1-2016 to 25-1-2016.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November, 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state.
List of Some Examinations conducted by the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission time to time.
Junior Assistant Examination, Conductor Examination, Stenographer Examination, Clerk, Forest Guard, Boring Technician, Lekhpal, Pharmacist.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 356 posts
Name of the Post:
1. X-Ray-Technician: 52 Posts
2. Laboratory Technician: 263 Posts
3. Lab Technician (For Maharani Lakshmibai Medical College, Jhansi): 41 Posts
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016:
Start Date for Online Registration: 8-1-2016.
Dates for Receipt of Online Fee: From 11-1-2016 to 27-1-2016.
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-1-2016.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 29-1-2016.
Candidate age not below 18 year and not more than 40 years age as on 1-7-2016 (Born between 2-7-1976 to 1-7-2016). The upper age relaxable as per Govt. Rules.
Post No.1: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,200/-
Post No.2, 3: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/-.
Post No.1: Diploma in X-Ray from Uttar Pradesh State Medical/ Equivalent.
Post No.2, 3: Intermediate with Science and Diploma in Lab Technology.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit .
Candidates must have to pay Rs.80/- + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) and OBC, Rs.40/- + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST by E-Challan to deposit in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates to pay only Rs.25/- Processing Fee.
How to Apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 8-1-2016 to 25-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Instructions in English: Click Here
Instructions in Hindi: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- HEC Ltd Recruitment 2016 for 250 Technical Workmen Jobs
- Office of the District Magistrate Recruitment 2016 for 239 Gram Panchayat Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2016 for 211 Senior Teacher Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2016 for 110 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
- NHM Recruitment 2016 for 48 Medical Officer JobsKSP Recruitment 2016 for 760 Special Reserve Police Constable Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.