West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 439 Postman / Mailguard Posts
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 439 Postman / Mailguard Posts. West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment for 439 Postman / Mailguards. West Bengal Postal Circle has been released a notification for 439 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27th January 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About West Bengal Postal Circle:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India; it is generally referred to within India as “the post office”. As of 31 March 2011, the Indian Postal Service had 154,866 post offices, of which 139,040 (89.78 percent) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.22 percent) in urban areas. It had 25,464 departmental Post Offices and 129,402 Extra-Departmental Branch Post Offices. At the time of independence, there were 23,344 post offices, primarily in urban areas. The network has registered a sixfold growth since independence, with the expansion’s focus primarily in rural areas. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.23 square kilometres (8.20 sq mi) and a population of 7,114; it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The large number is a result of a tradition of disparate postal systems, which were unified in the Indian Union after independence. Because of this far-flung reach and its presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services (such as small-savings banking and financial services).
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 27-01-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 439 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Postman / Mailguard: 439 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
Please read below given notification for post wise education qualification in detail.
18-27 Years: For General Category (Unreserved Applicants). Age relaxation is provided to persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates as per the extant orders.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 5200 – 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment:
The cost of Application Form and Examination fee are already prescribed in Para No. 12 and 13 above of this notification. The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices (listed under the link E payment Post Offices in the said website) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him/her & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the Registration process is completed. The applicant can check his/her status of payment at the website http://wbcircle.eadmissions.net/ after 3 working days after payment of the fee. In case of Non-payment the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the FEE till 30.01.2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the website http://wbcircle.eadmissions.net/ on or before 27th January 2016. Please read below notification for detailed information about education qualification, age relaxation, fee payment and applying for job.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2016 for 1230 Technical Staff
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 for 254 Engineering Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2016 for 91 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 for 64 Engineer Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for 623 Technician Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.