Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2016 for 88 Jobs
Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2016 for 88 Jobs. Women and Child Development Department, Haryana has released notification for the recruitment of 88 District Child Protection Officer, Protection Officer, Counsellor, Social Worker, Data Analyst, Asstt cum Data Entry Operator, Outreach Worker vacancies at district level for its ICDS activities on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format of application on or before 15-1-2016.
The Department of Women and Child Development was set up in the year 1985 as a part of the Ministry of Human Resource Development to give the much needed impetus to the holistic development of women and children. With effect from 30-1-2006, the Department has been upgraded to a Ministry.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. The current minister for the Ministry of Women and Child Development is Maneka Gandhi having held the portfolio since May, 2014.
For holistic development of the child, the Ministry has been implementing the world’s largest and most unique and outreach programme of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) providing a package of services comprising supplementary nutrition, immunization, health check-up and referral services, pre-school non-formal education. There is effective coordination and monitoring of various sectoral programmes. Most of the programmes of the Ministry are run through non-governmental organisations. Efforts are made to have more effective involvement of NGOs. The major policy initiatives undertaken by the Ministry in the recent past include universalisation of ICDS and Kishori Shakti Yojana, launching a nutrition programme for adolescent girls, establishment of the Commission for protection of Child Rights and enactment of Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act.
he broad mandate of the Ministry is to have holistic development of Women and Children. As a nodal Ministry for the advancement of women and children, the Ministry formulates plans, policies and programmes; enacts/ amends legislation, guides and coordinates the efforts of both governmental and non-governmental organisations working in the field of Women and Child Development. Besides, playing its nodal role, the Ministry implements certain innovative programmes for women and children. These programmes cover welfare and support services, training for employment and income generation, awareness generation and gender sensitization. These programmes play a supplementary and complementary role to the other general developmental programmes in the sectors of health, education, rural development etc. All these efforts are directed to ensure that women are empowered both economically and socially and thus become equal partners in national development along with men.
Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 88posts
Name of the Posts:
1. District Child Protection Officer: 6 Posts
2. Protection Officer: 13 Posts
3. Counsellor: 6 Posts
4. Social Worker: 25 Posts
5. Data Analyst: 5 Posts
6. Asstt cum Data Entry Operator: 9 Posts
7. Outreach Worker: 24 Posts
Important Dates for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-1-2016.
Post No.1: Rs.33,250/-
Post No.2: Rs.21,000/-
Post No.3 to 5: Rs.14,000/-
Post No.6: Rs.10,000/-
Post No.7: Rs.8,000/- per month.
Post No.1 to 4: Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Child Development/ Sociology.
Post No.5, 6: Graduation with knowledge of working with MS Office, PP and Internet with good typing speed.
Post No.7: Graduation.
How to Apply WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply to concerned District Program Officer (ICDS Cell) on or before 15-1-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Horticulture Department Jobs 2016 for 80 Extension Officers
- Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 for 301 Teaching Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Jobs
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Recruitment 2016 for 116 Faculty Posts
- Visvesvaraya Technological University Recruitment 2016 for 71 Teaching Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- PPSC Functional Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 17 Group B Vacancies @ppsc.gov.in
- HSSC TGT Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1137 Work Supervisor, Electrician, and Other Vacancies
- SER Recruitment 2020 | 617 ALP, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Other Posts | Apply Online @ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Assam Civil Defence Demonstrator Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 34 ADC, Demonstrator/ Wireless Operator/ Pbx Operator Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.