BARC Recruitment 2016 for 12 Medical Jobs
BARC Recruitment 2016 for 12 Medical Jobs. Baba Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer vacancies for various discipline. Eligible candidates may walk in on 18-03-2016 at 10:30 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facets of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerized modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also conducts research in spent fuel processing, and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country.
BARC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date & Time of Interview: 18-03-2016 at 10:30 hrs.
Reporting Time: Between 09:00 & 12:00 hrs.
Total number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer
- Medicine: 04 Posts
- Surgery : 03 Posts
- Peadiatric: 02 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 01 Post
- Orthopedic: 01 Post
- Anaesthesia: 01 Post
Candidates age should be upto 40 years
Educational Qualification for BARC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess MS/ MD/ DNB degree from recognized university in the concerned specialty.
Candidates will be selected based on interview
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration & experience certificate, one passport size self photograph at 1st Floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094 on 18-03-2016 at 10:30 hrs.
For more details like scale of pay And other information click on the link given below…
For Recruitment Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.