CBI Recruitment 2016 for 74 Inspector Posts
CBI Recruitment 2016 for 74 Inspector Posts. Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2016 has been released a notification for 74 Inspector Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending applications on or before 06 April 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is the foremost investigative police agency in India, an elite force which plays a role in public life and ensuring the health of the national economy. It is under the jurisdiction of the Government of India. The CBI is involved in major criminal probes, and is the Interpol agency in India. The CBI was established in 1941 as the Special Police Establishment, tasked with domestic security. It was renamed the Central Bureau of Investigation on 1 April 1963. Its motto is “Industry, Impartiality, Integrity”.
Agency headquarters is in the Indian capital, New Delhi, with field offices located in major cities throughout India. The CBI is overseen by the Department of Personnel and Training of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions of the Union Government, headed by a Union Minister who reports directly to the Prime Minister. While analogous in structure to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the United States of America, the CBI’s powers and functions are limited to specific crimes by Acts (primarily the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, 1946).
CBI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for applying: 06th April, 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 74 Posts
Name of the Post: Inspector
Education Qualification for CBI Recruitment 2016:
Bachelor degree from a recognized University with 10 years of work experience in investigation and prosecution of criminal cases in the court of Law.
Age: As per rules of CBI
Pay or Salary: Rs.40000/- every month
Location: Anywhere in India
Mode of Selection for CBI Recruitment 2016: Interview
Application Fee: No application fee
How To Apply for CBI Recruitment 2016:
Applicants have to apply towards this vacancy via offline mode i.e. hard copy of application form must be forwarded in its designed format along with attachment of self attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, experience, etc on below mentioned address before last date.
Referto official notification
Download Official Advertisement with Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.