Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016 For 46 Medical Officer and Other Jobs
Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016 For 46 Medical Officer and Other Jobs. Central University of Kerala, kasaragod has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Non Teaching (Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Public Relations Officer, Assistant Engineer, Security Officer, Private Secretory, Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant & Other Posts) Vacancies, Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05-04-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
About Central University of Kerala:
The Central University of Kerala (CUK) is one of the 15 Central universities established under The Central Universities Act, 2009 (Act No.25 of 2009). The CUK is situated in Kasaragod, the northernmost district of Kerala, India. Periya is 20 km from Kasaragod. Based on the principles of excellence, ‘caring wisdom’ and equal opportunity for all, the Central University of Kerala (CUK) is one of the 15 new Central Universities established under “The Central Universities Act, 2009 (Act No. 25 of 2009)”. CUK aims to extend the scope of learning through a holistic methodology that accommodates diverse linguistic, scientific and cultural traditions. The university is headquartered at Kasaragod, the northernmost district of Kerala and has state-wide jurisdiction. It opened its doors in June 2009 with only 17 students, operating from the transit campus in Vidyanagar along with the administrative offices and the University Library. Soon after, the university started the Riverside Transit Campus at Padannakad, 35km further south, which houses the science schools. The permanent campus of the University is being set up at Tejaswini Hills, Periye on a panoramic stretch of 310 acres of land beside the National Highway. In November 2013, the construction of the first set of buildings was completed at Periye. At present, five academic departments are functioning in the permanent campus.
Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-04-2016
Total Number of Posts: 46 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Public Relations Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretory: 03 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 13 Posts
- Multi tasking Staff: 02 Posts
- Cook: 03 Posts
- Library Attendant: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 06 Posts
Candidates age limit should be 50 years for S.No-1, 35 years for S.No-2, 8, 12, 45 years for S.No-3, 6, 11, 13, 14, 50 years for S.No-4, 5, between 25-40 years for S.No-7, 20-35 years for S.No-9, 18-30 years for S.No-10.
Educational Qualification For Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Master Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-1, MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India for S.No-2, Post Graduation Degree in Communication and Journalism for S.No-3, BE/ B.Tech or equivalent with first class from a recognized University/ Institution in Civil Engineering for S.No-4 with required experience. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process for Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview for S.No-1 to 3, written test for S.No-4, 5, 9 to 14, written test & Skill Test for S.No-6 to 8 Posts.
How to Apply For Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application along with two recent passport size photographs, copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Post Applied for” to the Incharge, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Kerala, Tejaswini Hall, P.O Periye, Kasaragod, Kerala-671316 on or before 05-04-2016
For more details like pay scale, project duration & other information click on the link given below…
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.