Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Medical Jobs
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Medical Jobs. Delhi State Cancer Institute has issued notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Technologist vacancies on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates may walk in on 18-03-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
About Delhi State Cancer Institute:
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has been established as an independent and autonomous institution by the Government of NCT of Delhi for providing comprehensive management facility with the latest and most advanced techniques available under one roof for patients suffering from cancers – at par with some of the best such institutions in the country as well as at international level.
The administrative machinery of the Government of NCT of Delhi headed by the Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary Health, and Principal Secretary Finance has constantly supported and guided at every step in smooth establishment and consistent growth of this dedicated Institute.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date Interview: 18-03-2016
Reporting Time: 09:00 to 10:30 AM.
Total Number of Posts: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Resident: 08 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 01 Post
- Gastroenterology: 01 Post
- Internal Medicine: 01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
- Onco Surgery: 01 post
- Radiodiagnosis: 01 Post
- Clinical Oncology: 02 Posts
2. Junior Resident: 04 Posts
3. Technologist: 04 Posts
Candidates upper age limit is 33 years for post 1 – i, iv, v & vii, 40 years for post 1 – ii, iii, vi & 35 years for post 2 & post 3.
Educational Qualification For Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by MCI, Post Graduation with MN/ DNB/ MS/ DipNB in the relevant subject for post 1, MBBS & registered with Delhi Medical Council for post 2, Hr. Secondary, Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science, B.Sc (Radiotherapy Technology) for post 3.
Selection Process for Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply For Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may walk in interview with resume, coloured passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates, originals at Director’s Office at DSCI (East) on 18-03-2016.
For more details like salary and other information click on the link given below
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.