ITBP Deputation Recruitment 2016 for 582 Inspector Posts
ITBP Deputation Recruitment 2016 for 582 Inspector Posts. Directorate General, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) (Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India) release of notification for 570 posts of Inspector (General Duty) to be filled up on transfer on deputation / re-employment basis. Eligible Officials apply within 60 Days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 30th January to 5th February 2016.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s border with Chinese-occupied Tibet.
In September, 1996, the Parliament of India enacted the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”. The first head of the ITBP, designated Inspector General, was Balbir Singh, a police officer previously belonging to the Intelligence Bureau. The ITBP, which started with 4 battalions, has since restructuring in 1978 has undergone expansion to a force of 45 battalions with 4 more being raised as of 2013.
ITBP Deputation Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date: 60 Days from the date of publication
Total Number of Vacancies: 582 Posts
Name of the Post: Inspector (General Duty), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Non- Ministerial)
Eligibility for ITBP Recruitment 2016:
Inspector (General Duty) in analogous scale from other Central Para Military Forces or Central Police Organizations or State Government Police Organizations.
Pay or Salary:
Pay Band -2 ₹ 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay ₹ 4600/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employees
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2016:
Applications through proper channel of willing and suitable Subordinate officers along-with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (enclosed) as Annexure-II together with up-to-date ACR / APAR dossiers (attested copies each page) for the last 05 years, DE/Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate, should reach “SR. ADMN. OFFICER (ESTT.), DIRECTORATE GENERAL, ITBP, MHA/GOVT. OF INDIA, BIOCK-2, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar (i.e. Last date may be 29/03/2016).
Click here for more details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.