KGMU Recruitment 2016 for 93 Teaching Posts
KGMU Recruitment 2016 for 93 Teaching Posts. King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 94 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor against Backlog & General Recruitment vacancies for various departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending applications on or before 31-03-2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
King George’s Medical University, for a while known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, is a medical school located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It came into being after the upgrade of King George’s Medical College (established in 1911) into a university by an act passed by government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002. The originator of this fine ideal to commemorate the occasion was late Raja Sir Tassadnq Rasul Khan of Jehangirabad to whom Sir Harcourt Butler wrote on 1 December 1905. “It must ever be a source of pride to you to think that the first suggestion of such a movement came from you absolutely spontaneously.” On 22 March 1906, the Secretary to Govt. U.P. wrote to the Registrar, Allahabad University “It is the desire of subscribers to the Foundation of King George’s Medical College that this College should be the best in the East and it will be aim of Government that the College shall give to its students the best education possible.” The project was warmly taken up by all and the Taluqdars and Zamindars of Agra and Oudh gave princely donations. Sir Harcourt Butler himself was largely responsible for rapid maturation of the scheme by the energy in collecting subscriptions and by his talents in organisation.
KGMU Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 93 Posts
Name of the Posts:
A. General: 91 Posts
- Professor: 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 81 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
B. Backlog: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for KGMU Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should have qualification as per MCI/ DCI norms and KGMU Act 2002 and statutes recognized by MCI/ DCI/ other relevant councils.
Selection Process for KGMU Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidate should pay Rs. 5000/- for UR and Rs. 3000/- for SC/ OBC candidates through online deposited in A/ C No: 50207862810 of NEFT code: ALLA0211028 (Allahabad Bank), Name of Account with KGMU Recruitment Or A/ C No 50200010050863 of NET code: HDFC0000596 (HDFC Bank) with Name of Account: KGMU Recruitment. No Fee for candidates applying for posts advertised under Backlog Recruitment.
How to Apply for KGMU Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website kgmu.org and send hard copy of online application form along with copies of qualifications, experience, Publications, awards and caste certificate from UP Govt (if applicable), with other relevant documents by speed post on or before 31-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply online:
1. Log on to website www.kgmu.org.com
2. Click on “Jobs” & Select the desired Post
3. Read the notification & Click on “Apply from within campus —>”Apply”
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
5. Now take Print out of online application for Future use
For more details like departments and other information click on the link given below…
For Recruitment Advt : Click Here
For Apply Online : Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.