Manipur University Recruitment 2016 For 17 Faculty Vacancies
Manipur University Recruitment 2016 For Faculty Vacancies. Manipur University, Canchipur has issued notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 12-04-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
About Manipur University:
Manipur University was established on 5th June, 1980 under the Manipur University Act. 1980 (Manipur Act 8 of 1980), as a teaching cum-affiliating university at Imphal with territorial jurisdiction over the whole of the state of manipur and it was converted into a central university w.e.f. 13/10/2005. The Manipur University Act No 54 of 2005 received the assent of the President on 28/12/2005.
Located at Canchipur, Imphal, the capital city of Manipur. The university campus is spread over an area of 287 acres in the historic canchipur which is the site of the old palace of Manipur “The Langthabal Konung” (Palace), Which was established by Maharaja Ghambhir Singh in 1827 AD just after the libration of manipur from burmese occupation. Maharaja Gambhir Singh took his last breath at Canchipur. Canchipur is also the Birth Place of Dr Lamabam Kamal, a renowned poet of Manipur. The University has 86 affiliated colleges and one constituent college.
Manipur University Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12-04-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 10 Posts
Name of the Departments:
- Fine Arts: 05 Posts
- Law: 05 Posts
- Teacher Education: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification For Manipur University Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in a relevant subject from an Indian University, Ph.D with relevant experience and have NET/ SLET/ SET qualification.
Candidates can downloaded the application form from the University Website or can be obtained from the University Cash Counter on payment of Rs. 100/-.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) in the form of Bank Draft of SBI drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur payable at SBI, MU, Canchipur (Code No-5320) or cash receipt of the University. (Download the application form from the website candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
How to Apply For Manipur University Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with DD, attested copies of relevant certificates to the Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur, Imphal-795003 on or before 12-04-2016. Superscribe the envelope with name of the post applied for, Advt No and Date.
For more details like reservation of posts and other information click on the link given below…
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.