Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2016 for 66 Professor Posts
Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2016 for 66 Professor Posts. Navsari Agricultural University has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 66 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts for Veterinary, Agri Cultural Engineering & Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Fisheries disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-03-2016 to 25-04-2016 & Send hard copy of application on or before 07-05-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
About Navsari Agricultural University:
Commencing with a college of agriculture established in 1965 on a sprawling farm land of 400 hectares located on the historic road of Dandi March around 3 km from Navsari railway station and 8 km from the National Highway No. 8, the Navsari campus gained the status of a separate agricultural university with effect from May 1, 2004.
The university caters to the needs of the farmers of the plantation crops in the heartland of Gujarat; the Kanam zone of cotton, sorghum and pigeon pea and hill millets of tribal belt. Besides the above, this area is also well known for its forest tree species like teak, Khair, Kalam and bamboo. To provide technological backup for the agricultural development in its domain (Map of Districts Covered) the Navsari Agricultural University has four fully developed faculties of agriculture, horticulture, forestry and Veterinary, 2 Zonal Research Stations (Navsari and Bharuch), three main crop based research station (cotton, sorghum and mango), 3 regional research station (Waghai, Vyara and Gandevi) and 6 verification/testing centers.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2016
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 23-03-2016
Last Date to Payment of Fee: 20-04-2016
Last Date for receipt of hard copy Application: 07-05-2016
Total Number of Posts: 66 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Veterinary: 10 Posts
1. Registrar: 01 Post
2. Professor: 07 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 03 Posts
II. Agri Cultural Engineering: 05 Posts
1. Professor: 02 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 03 Posts
III. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Fisheries: 51 Posts
1. Professor: 14 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 29 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 08 Posts
Candidates age limit should be below 50 years for S.No-1, 55 years for S.No-2, 45 years for S.No-3 for Post I as on 25-04-2016. Age relaxation is admissible for SC, ST, SEBC,ESM, PH and WOMEN as per State Agricultural Universities of Gujarat (SAUGs) statutes and guidelines of Government of Gujarat from time to time.Refer the notification for post wise details.
Candidates should possess Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7.0 point scale for S.No-1, scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned/relevant discipline for S.No-2, Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines for S.No-3 for Veterinary Posts with required experience.Refer the notification for post wise details.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000 (Rs. 750 application fee + Rs. 250 processing fee) for General, SC /ST/ SEBC/PH candidate of Gujarat have to pay Rs. 250/- as processing fee except application fee in the form of Cash payment/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through State Bank of India Collect payment facility (onlinesbi.com only).
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nau.in from 24-03-2016 to 25-04-2016 & send the hard copy of application along with required documents along with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank payment receipt to the Registrar, NAU, Navsari on or before 07-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.nau.in.
2. Go to Career & Jobs & Read the Notification
3. Select the desired post & Apply Online.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
5. Chech once before submit the application form.
6. Take print copy of application form and keep for future use.
For more details like pay scale, project duration & other information click on the link given below…
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.