RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 For 5 Medical Jobs
RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 For 5 Medical Jobs. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal has issued a notification for the recruitment of Library Assistant, Steward, Assistant Medical Record Officer & Caretaker vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-03-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…..
About RIMS Imphal:
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) was established on 14 September 1972 in the name of the Regional Medical College. It is situated in a picturesque locality at Lamphelpat in Manipur, India. The objective of this premier institute is to impart quality medical education and ameliorate the health condition of the eight states of North Eastern Region including Sikkim. It is run by a society named “North Eastern Regional Medical College Society” which was duly registered under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989.
The Institute is a 1074 bedded teaching hospital, equipped with modern state of the art equipment’s and teaching facilities having an intake capacity of 100 undergraduate, 145 Postgraduate Degree and 6 Postgraduate Diploma seats. The Hospital normally provides services to more than 2.4 lakh out-door patients and admits over 31 thousand patients in a year. It has MEDLINE access from WHO, Tele-medicine Centre, Regional Medical Library, Advanced Hospital Information and Management System etc. The Institute is affiliated to the Manipur University, Imphal and fulfills the prescribe norms of the Medical Council of India. The campus of the Institute occupies 192 acres (0.78 km2) of land.
RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 05 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts (OBC & SC)
- Steward: 01 Post (UR)
- Assistant Medical Record Officer: 01 Post (UR)
- Caretaker: 01 Post (UR)
Candidates upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification For RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with B.Lib.Sc for S.No-1, Degree for S.No- 2, Graduation with Diploma in Medical Record Sciences for S.No- 3 & Graduation/ Degree for S.No- 4 from a recognized University/ Institution.
Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- demand draft drawn in favour of Director, RIMS, Imphal payable at Imphal or cash receipt of Rs. 200/- from RIMS Imphal Cash counter.
How to Apply For RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed application format along with attested copies of all relevant certificates & testimonials should reach to Office of the Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal on or before 31-03-2016.
For more details like pay & other information click on the link given below….
For Application Form: CLICK HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.