SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 For 98 Part Time Instructor Posts
SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 For 98 Part Time Instructor Posts. Office of the District Project Coordinator, Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan (SSA), Kandhamal has released notification for the recruitment of 98 Part Time Physical Education Instructor, Part Time Art Education Instrutor vacancies on temporary basis in the Govt Upper Primary Schools of the Kandhamal District having enrollment of children more than 100. Eligible resident of Odisha may apply in prescribed application format on or before 31-03-2016 during office hours. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
About SSA Odisha:
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is Government of India’s flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right. In Odisha SSA has been implemented in 30 districts since 2001 with the following objectives – All children of 6-14 years age group in school by 2003. All children to complete 5 years of schooling by 2007. All children to complete 8 years of schooling by 2010. Universal retention by 2010. Bridge all gender and social category gaps at primary stage by 2007 and at Upper Primary stage by 2010. Focus on Elementary Education of satisfactory quality with focus on education for life.
SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2016 during office hours.
Total Number of Posts: 98 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Part Time Physical Education Instructor: 40 Posts
- Part Time Art Education Instrutor: 58 Post
Candidates age should be between 18-42 years as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for ST/ SC/ Ex-serviceman/ Woman/ SEBC candidates, 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification For SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess +2 with CPED/ Degree or Post Graduation Degree in Professional Education for post 1, Degree/ Post Graduation in Visual Art/ Performing Art for post 2.
Selection Process For SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
How to Apply For SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant certificates by Speed post/ Registered post to the District Project Coordinator, RTE-SSA, Kandhamal At: Main Road, Phulbani, Dist: Kandhamal Pin: 762001 on or before 31-03-2016 during office hours. Superscribe the envelope with name of the post.
For more details like remuneration and other information click on the link given below…
For Recruitment Advt & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.