UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 For Professional Vacancies
UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 For Professional Vacancies. Urban Development Directorate (UDD), Uttarakhand has published notification for the recruitment of Urban Planner, Urban Infrastructure Expert, Municipal Finance Specialist & IT cum Monitoring and Evaluation Expert vacancies under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT), MoUD, GOU in 06 City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) and 01 State Mission Management Unit (SMMU) on temporary & contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 30-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
About UDD Uttarakhand:
As per census 2011 the urban population of state of Uttarakhand is 30.5 Lakh including cantonments & census towns. The overall urbanisation rate, which is around 30.2%, of Uttarakhand is comparable with the national average of 31.2%. The population growth rate varies across districts and urban areas. However, it is noteworthy that average annual urban growth rate of 4.0% is much high compared to rural growth rate 1.2% of the state.
Urban population of the state is mainly concentrated in bigger towns of Dehradun (5.75 Lakh), Haridwar (2.31 Lakh) and the towns located in agriculturally rich and industrially developed southern part of the state e.g. Rudrapur, Roorkee, Kashipur & Haldwani. However, one may like to visualise the fact that Dehradun, which is state capital and centre of policy making, has experienced drastic enhancement in its urban population. It has grown with an average annual growth rate of over 4% in the last decade i.e. between the Census-2001 and Census-2011.
UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Total Number of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of the Post:
A. State Mission Management Unit (SMMU): 05 Posts
1. Urban Planner: 01 Post
2. Urban Infrastructure Expert: 01 Post
3. Urban Infrastructure Expert (PHE): 01 Post
4. Municipal Finance Specialist: 01 Post
5. IT cum Monitoring & Evaluation Expert/ MIS Expert: 01 Post
B. City Mission Management Unit (CMMU): 12 Posts
1. Urban Planner: 06 Posts
2. Uraban Infrasture Expert: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification For UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess B Arch/ B.Tech with Masters in Urban Planning for Post No. A and B(1), M.Tech in structure/ Geo science or BE/ B.Tech in Civil engineering for Post No. A and B (2), M.Tech in PHE or BE/ B.Tech in Civil engineering for Post No. A (3), MBA (Finance)/ CA or M.Com for Post No. A (4) & B.Tech/ BE in computer science/ MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science for Post No. A (5).
Selection Process for UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination/ group discussion/ interview.
How to Apply For UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may send their application with copies of relevant documents in an envelope should be super scribed with “Name of the Post Applied for ————-” on the Top Corner by registered/ speed post to the Director, Urban Development Directorate, 43/6, Mata Mandir Road, Dharampur, Dehradun, and Uttarakhand – 248 001 or by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
For more details like remuneration & other information click on the link given below…
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.