Aruna Asaf Ali Govt Hospital Jobs 2016 for Medical Posts
Aruna Asaf Ali Govt Hospital Jobs 2016 for Medical Posts. Govt of NCT of Delhi, Office of the Medical Superintendent, Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital, Delhi has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident & Junior Resident vacancies on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates may walk in on 22-04-2016 after 11:30 A.M. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
About Aruna Asaf Ali Govt Hospital:
This hospital is working since pre-independence period and was known as Police Hospital. Initially this was providing medical facilities to Delhi Police personnel only and was also handling Medico-legal work and Post-mortems of the whole of Delhi. However in 1984 name of this hospital was changed from Police Hospital to Civil Hospital. Then in 1994 the foundation stone was laid for first Phase of hospital expansion, which was completed on 23rd August 1996 with 40 beds, and again the name was changed to Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital. Later in July 2000 another building in second phase was constructed with facilities for Operation and addition of 60 more beds. Apart from this hospital, its administration also looks after the Mortuary at Subzi Mandi which is oldest and biggest mortuary in Delhi. This hospital also looks after 60 bedded Poor House Hospital, which is situated in Sewa Kutir Campus in Kingsway Camp.
Aruna Asaf Ali Govt Hospital Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date of Interview: 22-04-2016 after 11:30 A.M.
Registration Time 10:30 A.M.
Total Number of Posts: 06 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Resident: 04 Posts
a. Anesthesia: 01 Post
b. Medicine: 01 Post
c. Radiology: 02 Posts
2. Junior Resident: 02 Posts
Candidates age limit should be below 35 years for Post No. 01 & 30 years for Post No. 02 as on 31-03-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ SR. 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification For Aruna Asaf Ali Govt Hospital Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess MBBS with p.G. Degree/ Diploma in the concerned specialty from a Recognized university/ institution and should be Registered with Delhi Medical Council for Post No. 01 & MBBS Degree from recognized university and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council for Post No. 02.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply For Aruna Asaf Ali Govt Hospital Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may walk in interview with all original documents along with self attested photocopies on 22-04-2016 after 11:30 A.M.
Office of the Medical Superintendent, Aruna Asaf Ali Government Hospital, 5, Rajpur Road, Delhi – 54
For more details like emolument & other information click on the link given below…
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.