BSF Recruitment 2016 for 16 Medical Posts
BSF Recruitment 2016 for 16 Medical Posts. Border Security Force Recruitment for 16 posts of CDMOs and Specialists in CApFs Composite Hospital patgaon and other Vacancies. Border Security Force has been released a notification for 16 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin on 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Border Security Force:
Till 1965 India’s borders with Pakistan were manned by the State Armed Police Battalion. Pakistan attacked Sardar Post, Chhar Bet and Beria Bet on 9 April, 1965 in Kutch. This exposed the inadequacy of the State Armed Police to cope with armed aggression due to which the Government of India felt the need for a specialized centrally controlled Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan. As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01 Dec 1965, and Shri K F Rustamji was the first chief and founding father.
Border Security Force Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Walkin Date: 25th to 29th April 2016
Place of Interview:
CAPF’s, Composite Hospital,BSF, Patgaon(Assam).
C/o FtrHqr, BSF, Gwhati, Rani gate, PO:Azara, patgaon.
Guhati District, Kamrup(Metropolitan), Assam. Pin Code: 781017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Doctors: 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officers: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification for Border Security Force Recruitment 2016:
Specialist Doctors: A recognised medical qualification is in Indian medical Council Act 1956. Please read below notification for detailed information.
General Duty Medical Officers: A recognised medical qualification is in Indian medical Council Act 1956. Please read below notification for detailed information.
The maximum age is not more than 67 years.
Pay or Salary:
Specialist Doctors: Rs. 60841/-(Consolidated)
General Duty Medical Officers: Rs. 50,400/-(Consolidated)(For B Class Cities) and Rs. 47,775(for Unclassified cities)
How to Apply for Border Security Force Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin from 25th April 2016 to 29th Apil 2016 at above given address, please read below notification for detailed information.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.