NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016 For Various Vacancies
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016 For Various Posts. Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Helper vacancies in Physics Dept for Project entitled “Hydrodynamic Performance Characteristics of Caisson Type Breakwater” on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format within 15 days from the date of advertisement & attend the interview on 11-05-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
About NIT Karnataka:
The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. It has a suburban campus, in close proximity to the Arabian Sea. National Highway 66 runs through the campus and serves as the major mode of access. To facilitate transformation of students into good human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals, focusing on assimilation, generation and dissemination of knowledge.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date of Advertisement: 18-04-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Date of Interview: 11-05-2016.
Reporting Time 10:00 AM.
Total Number of Posts: 02 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Helper: 01 Post
Educational Qualification For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess B.Tech – Civil Engineering for S.No-1, wave flume activities, fabrication & construction of physical models of marine structures for S.No-2.
Candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply For NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may send their applications neatly typed on a plain paper along with detailed Bio-data & attested copies of relevant certificates to Dr. Manu, Principal Investigator, Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, P.O.Srinivas Nagar – 575 025 within 15 days from the date of advertisement & attend the interview on 11-05-2016.
Venue: NITK Surathkal.
For more details like emoluments & other information click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.