North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 for 23 Medical Jobs
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 for 32 Medical Jobs. North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist/ General Duty Doctors vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk in on 21, 22, 27 to 29-04-2016, 02, 06, 10 & 12-05-2016 at 11:00 AM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
About North Eastern Railway:
The North Eastern was formed on 14th April 1952 by combining two Railway systems (Oudh and Tirhut Railway and Assam Railway) and Cawnpore-Achnera section of the BB&CIR. It was bifurcated into two Railway Zones on 15th Jan. 1958 – North Eastern Railway and North East Frontier Railway. The present N. E. Railway (NER), after re-organisation of Railway Zones in 2002, comprises of three Divisions – Varanasi, Lucknow & Izatnagar. NER has 3450 route kms with 486 stations. NER primarily serves the areas of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand & western districts of Bihar.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date & Time of Interview: 21, 22, 27 to 29-04-2016, 02, 06, 10 & 12-05-2016 at 11:00 AM.
Reporting Time: 10:30 AM
Total Number of Posts: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts: Specialist/ General Duty Doctors
Name of Departments:
- Radiologist: 02 Posts
- Gen.Physician: 05 Posts
- Gen. Surgeon: 03 Posts
- ENT Surgeon: 02 Posts
- Pathologist: 01 Post
- GDMO: 07 Posts
- Gynaecologist/ Gen.Surgeon: 01 Post
- Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Anesthetist: 01 Post
Candidate age should not be more than 50 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST & 05 years for OBC candidates is applicable .
Educational Qualification For North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016:
Candidates has to possess PG Degree/ Diploma in Radiology for Post 1, PG Degree in Medicine for Post 2, PG Degree in Gen. Surgery for Post 3, PG Degree/Diploma in ENT for Post 4, PG Degree/ Diploma in Pathology for Post 5, MBBS for Post 6, PG Degree/ Diploma in Gynae/ Obs/ PG Degree in Gen Surgery for Surgeon for Post 7, PG Degree/ Diploma in paediatric for Post 8 & PG Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesia for Post 9.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply For North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can walk in along with application in prescribed format & all documents as in notification to concern venue on 21, 22, 27 to 29-04-2016, 02, 06, 10 & 12-05-2016 at 11:00 AM.
For more details like remuneration, venue & other information click on the link given below….
For Recruitment Advt & Application form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.