Gujarat NPCIL Recruitment 2016 for 128 Various Posts. Gujarat NPCIL recruitment for 128 Vacancies. Gujarat NPCIL has been released a notification for 128 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 04th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Gujarat NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Qualification||Diploma in engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||128 Posts|
|Name Of the POst||Scientific Assistant,Technician|
|Salary||Rs.9300/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||04-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Scientific Assistant:52 posts
- Technician:76 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Scientific Assistant post is Rs.9300/- Per Month
- The ay r salary for Technician post is Rs.6200/- Per Month
Candidates age should be 18-25 years.
Educational Qualification for Gujarat NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should have diploma in engineering with nit less than 60% marks in electrical / mechanical / electronics / chemical recognized by the government of India or B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks / B.Sc. shall be with physics as principal and chemistry / Math / statistics / electronics and CS in subsidiary or with chemistry as principal and physics / math / statistics / electronics and CS as Subsidiary or with Physics / chemistry and Math as subjects with equal weightage for Scientific Assistant post.
- Candidates should have HSC (+2 class) or ISC with not less than 50% marks in science and Math individually or SSC with not less than 50% marks in science subject and Math individually and 2 year ITI certificate in electrician / instrument mechanic / electronic mechanic / fitter and welder trade.Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received for Technician post.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
About Gujarat NPCIL:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
How to Apply for Gujarat NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Deputy Manager (HR), HRM section, Nuclear power corporation of India limited, Kakrapar, Gujarat site, plant site, PO:- Anumala, via:- Vyara, district:- Tapi (Gujarat) on or before 4th June 2016.
Click Here For More Details