AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 for 252 Various Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 for 252 Various Posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar has been released a notification for 252 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23 th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Qualification||MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch|
|Number of Vacancies||252 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident,Community and Family Medicine|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA|
|Last Date To Apply||23-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Resident: 182
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Community and Family Medicine: 10 Posts
- Dermatology: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry:01 Post
- Ear Nose and Throat: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 05 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 05 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 03 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 04 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 07 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 16 Posts
- General Medicine: 20 Posts
- General Surgery: 21 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 04 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 10 Posts
- Paediatric: 09 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: 13 Posts
- Neonatology: 05 Posts
- Cardiology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 05 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 05 Posts
- Endocrinology: 05 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 04 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 04 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 07 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 07 Posts
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70
- Anatomy: 10 Posts
- Physiology: 10 Posts
- Biochemistry: 10 Posts
- Pathology/ Lab Med: 10 Posts
- Microbiology: 10 Posts
- Pharmacology: 10 Posts
- Forensic Med./ Toxicology: 10 Posts
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary For Senior Residents Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA and Other allowances as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided. For Demonstrators Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay). [NPA only for Medical Officers] and Other allowances as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.
Candidates upper age should be 33 years & 35 years for candidates who completed DM/ M.Ch courses as on last date of the receipt of application. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST and General OPH & 03 years for OBC, 08 for OBC (OPH) & 10 for SC/ ST (OPH) candidates.
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in the respective disciplines for S.No-1 & MD/ Ph.D/ M.Sc in the subject concerned for S.No-2 from a recognised University/ Institute.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.1000/- and Transaction Charges for General/ OBC & Rs.500/- and Transaction Charges for SC/ ST candidates through NEFT (Account No. 557820110000006, IFS code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019 ) payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi. In his Independence Day Speech on August 15, 2003, then prime minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee announced opening up of 6 AIIMS Hospitals at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) launched for up gradation of medicare facilities in undeserved areas of the country besides providing quality medical education in super-specialty disciplines in these areas.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.the last date of will be 23-06-2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.