BARC Recruitment 2016 for 07 Pharmacist & Technician Vacancies
BARC Recruitment 2016 for 07 Pharmacist & Technician Posts. Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Personnel Division has issued a notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist/ B, Technician/ D, Technician/ D (Dental Hygienist) Technician/ C & Technician/ B vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-05-2016 to 27-05-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
BARC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Name of the Post:
1. Pharmacist/ B: 02 Posts
2. Technician/ D [Dental Technician (Dental Mechanics)]: 01 Post
3. Technician/ D [Dental Technician (Dental Hygienist)]: 01 Post
4. Technician/ C (Printing) : 01 Post
5. Technician/ B (Printing) : 02 Posts
Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 27-05-2016. Age relaxation is not applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates applying for Un-reserved posts.
Educational Qualification For BARC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Candidates should possess HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy for S.No-1, HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Dental Technician Diploma (Dental Mechanics) for S.No-2 & 3, SSC/ HSC (both with Science and Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks + Trade certificate (N.T.C issued after ITI course/ N.A.C) for S.No-4 & 5.
Candidates will be selected based on screening written exam.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through three fold challan form by downloading from the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in in any branch of SBI. No fee for SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD (for DR/ 01 only) & women categories.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facets of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerized modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also conducts research in spent fuel processing, and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country.
How to Apply For BARC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in from 07-05-2016 to 27-05-2016 & send the hard copy of application routed through proper channel along with all relevant documents as given in the notification to Deputy Establishment Officer, Recruitment-II, Central Complex, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai-400085 on or before 27-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
3. Click on “Job Application——–> Apply Online”.
4. If New user then click on “New User? Register | Login”
5. Fill the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application for future use.
For more details like emoluments & other information click on the link given below
To Apply Online: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.