BPCL Recruitment 2016 for 196 Operator Posts
BPCL Recruitment 2016 for 196 Operator Posts. BPCL has been released a notification for 196 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BPCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Location||Any Were In India|
|Number of Vacancies||196 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Operator (Field)|
|Salary||Rs.9250 – 20000/-|
|Last Date To Apply||06-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- South (Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka) – 121 posts
- North (Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan) – 45 posts
- West (Maharashtra) – 23 posts
- East (West Bengal) – 07 posts
candidates age should be 18 to 23 Years (Age Relaxation as per Rules).
Educational Qualification for BPCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
candidates should be complete SSC / SSLC / 10th Std (Matriculation) or HSC with ITI / NTC from NCVT (Govt recognized minimum two year regular course) with aggregate of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in trades of Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) / Instrumentation / Instrument Mechanic / Electronics / Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Industrial Electronics / Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) / Mechanical / Mechanical Equipment / Electrician/ Electrical / Mechanic Mechatronics / Mechanic Industrial Electronics / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant).
Shortlisted candidates based on merit order of ITI/ NTC marks, prorated to number of vacancies will be called for Written Test.
Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Skill Assessment & Physical Fitness test which will be of ‘qualifying nature’ only.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited:
In the 1860’s the world saw vast industrial development with an increase in petroleum refineries. Though incorporated in Scotland in 1886 the Burma Oil Company – an important player in the South Asian market at the time – grew out of an enterprise with the Rangoon Oil Company formed in 1871 to refine crude oil produced from primitive hand dug wells in Upper Burma. The search for oil in India began in 1886, when Mr. Good enough of McKillop Stewart Company drilled a well near Jaypore in upper Assam and struck oil. However, it wasn’t until 1889 that the Assam Railway and Trading Company (ARTC) struck oil at Digboi, which started a chain reaction, marking the beginning of oil production in India.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from 20/05/2016 to 06/06/2016. Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange also need to apply online.
Click Here To Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.