GRSE Recruitment 2016 for 30 Assistant manager Posts. GRSE Recruitment for 30 Vacancies. GRSE has been released a notification for 30 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
GRSE Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 25-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 30
Name of the Post:
- Asistant Manager:30 posts
- NAvel architect:08 posts
- Mechanical Engg.:08 posts
- Electrical Engg.:08 posts
- Finance:03 posts
- Human Resources:03 posts
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.16400 – 40500/-
Candidate age should be 28 Years as on 01/05/2016.
Educational Qualification for GRSE Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture, Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding, Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Naval Architecture & Off-shore Engineering for Navel Architect post.
- Mechanical, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Marine Engineering for Mechanical engg. post.
- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentatio for Elctrical engg. post.
Based on the performance in Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted / called to appear for Interview.
Outstation candidates called for attending the Interview will be paid both ways AC Three Tier Railway fare or actual whichever is less by the shortest route (from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata).
Final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Recruitment Rules.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.500/- and Bank charges of Rs.50/- (Total fees Rs.550/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General / OBC only). Applicants belonging to SC / ST / PH / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
The application fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
How to Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2016-2017:
Eligible candidates are required to apply only through Online Mode. The Online Registration start from 04/05/2016 to 25/05/2016.
Click Here To Apply Online