HIL Recruitment 2016 for 08 Law Officer and other Posts
HIL Recruitment 2016 for 08 Law Officer and other Posts. Hindustan Insecticides Limited has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HIL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited|
|Qualification||MBA ,Professional degree in Law,Degree in Agriculture / Science|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Number of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Officer (Accounts),Law Officer,
Assistant Marketing Manager,Assistant Manager
|Last Date To Apply||20-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Officer (Accounts):03 posts
- Law Officer:01 post
- Assistant Marketing Manager:02 posts
- Assistant Manager:01 post
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Export / Import):01 post
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Officer (Accounts) post will be Rs.16400-40500/-
- The pay or salary for Law Officer post will be Rs.16400-40500/-
- The pay or salary for remaining posts will be Rs.20600 – 46500/- .
Educational Qualification for HIL Recruitment 2016:
- candidates should be complete final examination of ICAI or ICWA or MBA (Finance) with one year post qualification experience in responsible capacity. (OR) M.Com with four years experience or Degree in Commerce with seven years experience in Financial and Cost Accounting in responsible capacity for Officer (Accounts) post.
- candidates should be complete Professional degree in Law (3 years) full time course after graduation or 05 years integrated course after 10+2 from the recognized University. Candidate should have minimum 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant filed with Industry / Govt./ Solicitor’s firm/ Advocate’s firm for handling the cases pertaining to matters of Commercial, Finance, Service matters including disciplinary action and other related matters etc. with different authorities, parties and Hon’ble Courts. Candidate should be well versed in labour laws, Corporate laws including arbitration procedures and handling legal functions such as drafting of legal documents, advising on legal matters and coordination with advocates on legal issues, attending hearing etc. The candidate must have working knowledge of Computer for Law Officer post.
- candidates should be complete Degree in Agriculture / Science from recognized University with 05 years post qualification experience in Marketing / Sales Promotion of Agriculture inputs preferably Pesticides in responsible position for Assistant Marketing Manager post.
- candidates should be complete B.Sc. Degree (Agriculture) from recognized University with 05 years post qualification experience in seed production in Public / Private Seed Company in responsible position for Assistant Manager post.
- candidates should be complete Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Export / Import Management / two years fulltime MBA / PGDBM from recognized institution with specialization in export and import / foreign trade / International Business Development / International Mktg. with 05 years post qualification experience of import and export in responsible position for Assistant Marketing Manager (Export / Import) post.
Selection procedure will be followed by Personal Interview.
candidates are required A Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.500/- (A Non-Refundable) in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited”payable at New Delhi. No fee for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
A Demand Draft (DD) of ? 500/- (A Non-Refundable) in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited”payable at New Delhi. No fee for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates must send the Prescribed application format along with self attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph and Demand Draft (DD) should be reach to THE CORPORATE OFFICE, SCOPE COMPLEX, CORE-6, 2ND FLOOR, 7 LODI ROAD, NEW DELHI. PHONE NO.: 011-24366907 / 24361019 by Speed Post / Courier / Registered Post. The postal cover super scribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for. The last date for submission of applications is 20/06/2016 for Officer (Accounts) and Law officer post and 13/06/2016 for remaining posts.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.