IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Plant Operator Vacancies
IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Plant Operator Posts. CSIR – Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Plant Operator vacancies on purely temporary & contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk in on 26-05-2016 at 10:00 AM Sharp. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine|
|Qualification||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ ITI|
|Number of Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Name Of the Post||Plant Operator|
|Walk in Date||26-05-2016 at 10:00 AM|
Candidate maximum age is 30 years as on 26-05-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI/ CSIR instructions.
Educational Qualification For IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2016:
Candidates has to possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ ITI (Mechanical Trade)/ 10+2 with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About IIIM Jammu:
The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu. In view of its core strength in natural products based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined in 2005 and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM). The current mandate of IIIM is to discover new drugs and therapeutic approaches from Natural Products, both of plant and microbial origin, enabled by biotechnology, to develop technologies, drugs and products of high value for the national and international markets. Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) is a national Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of India, with primary focus of research on drug discovery from natural products (medicinal plants and microbial species). IIIM is a multi-disciplinary organization encompassing the natural products chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, microbiology, biotechnology and botanical sciences.
How to Apply For IIIM Jammu Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can walk in along with complete bio-data in prescribed format with duly filled & signed, enclosing self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in support of Date of birth, Qualifications/ Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc & one recent passport size photograph on 26-05-2016 at 10:00 AM Sharp.
Board Room/ Conference Hall, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu.
For more details like tenure & other information click on the link given below
For Application form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 12,000 Future Bankers Program Vacancies @www.hdfcbank.com
- KDRB Recruitment 2020 | 30 LDC, Teacher, Elathalam Player & Other Posts | Apply Online @kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Apply 39 Analyst, Administrator, Specialist, and Other Vacancies
- TNPCB Recruitment 2020 | 242 Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Junior Assistant & Typist Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.