IMPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 06 Professional Posts
IMPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 06 Professional Posts. Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) has been released a notification for 06 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IMPCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL)|
|Qualification||BSC or B.Com|
|Number of Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Materials,Administration,Drug testing laboratory,Production Department|
|Last Date To Apply||30-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Materials: 01 Post
- Administration: 01 Post
- Drug testing laboratory: 01 Post
- Production Department (Unani wing): 01 Post
- Production Department: 02 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Materials deptt is Rs.20000/-
- The pay or salary for Administration deptt is Rs.20000/-
- The pay or salary for Drug testing laboratory post is Rs.20000/-
- The pay or salary for Production Department (Unani wing) post is Rs.40000/-
- The pay or salary for Production Department post is Rs.10000/-
Candidates age should be max 40 years as on 31-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH as per rules/ Government rules.
Educational Qualification for IMPCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete BSC or B.Com from recognized University/ Institute for Materials, Graduation from recognized University/ Institute for Administration, B. Pharma from recognized University/ Institute for Drug testing laboratory, BUMS or M.Pharm (Dawasaji) from recognized University for Production Department (Unani wing), ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical for Production Department with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview/ Skill Test.
Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) was established on 12th July 1978 with the prime object to manufacture and supply genuine and efficacious Indian System of Medicines to CGHS, Central Government Research Units (C.C.R.A.S., C.C.R.U.M. etc.), Government Hospitals and certain State Government related Departments, besides sales in the open Market. IMPCL is a Government of India Enterprise under the Administrative Control of Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi. It is located in the valley of Uttarakhand Hills (ASL, 550 meter) in the corridor of National Jim Corbett Park. It is the only Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) in the field of manufacturing Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines. IMPCL is a joint venture of Government of India (97.61% Equity Shares) and Uttarakhand State Government (2.39% Equity Shares). IMPCL is an ISO 9001-2008 and GMP Certified company. IMPCL has maintained its Mini Ratna status by maintaining its regular growth and profit earning trend.
How to Apply for IMPCL Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents to ‘Assistant Manager (Admn.), Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Ltd., Mohan, Distt. Almora (Via Ramnagar- 244 715), Uttarakhand on or before 30-06-2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.