IPR Recruitment 2016 For 32 Apprentice Vacancies
IPR Recruitment 2016 For 32 Apprentice Posts. Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has issued notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies in various subjects. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
IPR Recruirment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)|
|Qualification||First Class Degree/ Diploma/ ITI Certificate in relevant subject|
|Number of Vacancies||32 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Vacancies|
|Last Date To Apply||10-06-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Graduate/ Technician Apprentice (Degree & Diploma)
i. Computer Engineering: 01 Post
ii. Civil Engineering: 01 Posts
iii. Electrical Engineering: 05 Posts
iv. Electronics & Telecommunication: 04 Posts
v. Mechanical Engineering: 05 Posts
vi. Instrumentation & Control: 02 Posts
2. ITI– Draughtsman (Mechanical): 01 Post
3. ITI–Electronic Mechanic: 01 Post
4. ITI – Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 12 Posts
Candidates age limit is 26 years. Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PH candidates.
Educational Qualification For IPR Recruitment 2016:
Candidates with First Class Degree/ Diploma/ ITI Certificate in relevant subject for Post 1, Droughts man Mechanic (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent for Post 2, Refrigeration & A/c. Mechanic (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent for Post 3 & H.S.C. + C.O.P.A. (Computer Operator cum Programming Assistant) (First Class) from ITI or its equivalent for Post 4.
Candidates will be selected based on merit basis.
About Institute for Plasma Research (IPR):
The Institute for Plasma Research can trace its roots back to early 1970’s when a coherent and interactive programme of theoretical and experimental studies in plasma physics with an orientation towards understanding space plasma phenomena was established at the Physical Research laboratory.
The early studies were on simulation of E x B instabilities characteristic of the equatorial electrode, plasma-neutral gas interaction with relevance to the commentary plasma-solar wind interaction and single particle confinement in non-adiabatic magnetic mirrors. Experiments on non-linear ion acoustic waves and double layers were added later. High power plasma experiments using intense electron beams to form compact droids and electron rings in thyroidal devices started in 1978 reflected a re-orientation to fusion-relevant experiments.
How to Apply For IPR Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with attested true copies of certificates, mark-sheets, a copy of recent passport size photograph (affixed on the right corner of the application) giving all the details should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Dist. Gandhinagar – 382428 by superscribing “ADVT. NO. 08/2016, Application for the Post of ————– POST NO. ——————-” on or before 10-06-2016.
For more details like stipend & other information click on the link given below.
For Application Form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.