Jiwaji University Recruitment 2016 For 07 Non Teaching Vacancies
Jiwaji University Recruitment 2016 For 07 Non Teaching Posts. Jiwaji University, University Science & Instrumentation Centre has announced a notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant, Foreman (Mechanical), Technician (Instrumentation Mechanic) Grade B, Mechanic (Mechanical, Electrical, Glass Blower) Grade-I vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 16-06-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below.
Jiwaji University Recruitment 2016 details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Jiwaji University|
|Qualification||Post Graduation degree of Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant, Foreman|
|Last Date To Apply||16-06-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
2. Senior Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
3. Foreman (Mechanical): 01 Post
4. Technician (Instrumentation Mechanic) Grade B: 01 Post
5. Mechanic (Mechanical) Grade-I: 01 Post
6. Mechanic (Electrical) Grade-I: 01 Post
7. Mechanic (Glass Blower) Grade-I: 01 Post
Educational Qualification For Jiwaji University Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree of Engineering (Electronic/ Electrical Instrumentation) or Science for S.No-1, Second Class B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc Electronic or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or B.Sc Electronics for S.No-2, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for S.No-3, 10+2 from recognized board for S.No-4 to 7 with relevant experience.
Selection will be based on Qualification & Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- (Rs.250/- for Reserved candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
About Jiwaji University:
Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia. The institution was christened after the name of Kailashwasi Shrimant Jiwajirao Scindia as a standing memorial to his persona. The motto of the university is embedded in its logo Vidyaya Prapyate Tejah.
How to Apply For Jiwaji University Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents duly attested copies of enclosures & DD should reach to the Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior on or before 16-06-2016.
For more details like pay scale, qualification, selection process and other information click on the below link.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.