KELTRON Recruitment 2016 for 08 Engineer & Technical Asst Posts
KELTRON Recruitment 2016 for 08 Engineer & Technical Asst Posts. Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Engineer & Technical Assistant vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
KELTRON Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Qualification||B.Tech,Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Number of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Engineer & Technical Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||04-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
1. Engineer: 05 Posts
2. Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
Candidates upper age should be 36 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government Orders.
Educational Qualification For KELTRON Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) for S.No-1 & Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) for S.No-2.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.250/- (non-refundable) through online using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited:
KELTRON’s history is a saga of innovation in electronics. From being a pioneer in 1973, to the role of a trend-setter today, Keltron has been the catalysis for the development of electronics industry in Kerala. In five years since inception, Keltron had set up several production centres and engaged more than 5,000 people directly or indirectly for the manufacture of electronic goods. A quarter century later, Keltron set about transforming Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala, into one of the major electronics hubs of the country. Today, the city is home to Technopark, the internationally known technology park where thousands of talented young men and women participate in the development of a burgeoning information technology industry. Thus, Keltron has in effect triggered a revolution that still keeps churning out its benefits to individuals and institutions in different parts of the world, continuing in its quest to innovate products and processes that would add further value to life and to the industry.
How to Apply For KELTRON Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keltron.org on or before 04-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.keltron.org
3. Click on “Careers———->Openings”.
4. Again click on “Click Here”.
5. Read the notification carefully.
5. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
6. Fill the details & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
To Apply Online: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.