MRPL Recruitment 2016 For 19 Manager, Executive & Other Vacancies
MRPL Recruitment 2016 For 19 Manager, Executive & Other Posts. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Chief Manager (Sales), Senior Manager(HR, Marketing Operations), Manager (Medical Services), Deputy Manager (Polymer Sales, Agreements & Contracts), Senior Executive (Marketing Operations, Mechanical Planning), Senior Engineer (Electrical, Safety), Engineer (Fire), Factory Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 02-07-2016. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
MRPL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Qualification||Engineering/ MBA graduation|
|Job Location||Kuthethur, Mangalore|
|Number of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Executive|
|Last Date To Apply||02-07-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Chief Manager (Sales): 01 Post
2. Senior Manager (HR): 01 Post
3. Senior Manager (Marketing Operations): 01 Post
4. Manager (Medical Services): 01 Post
5. Deputy Manager (Polymer Sales): 01 Post
6. Deputy Manager (Agreements & Contracts): 01 Post
7. Senior Executive (Marketing Operations): 01 Post
8. Senior Engineer (Mechanical Planning): 01 Post
9. Senior Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
10. Senior Engineer (Safety): 02 Posts
11. Engineer (Fire): 02 Posts
12. Factory Medical Officer: 02 Posts
Candidates maximum age should be 44 years for Post 1, 41 years for Post 2, 3, 38 years for Post 4, 35 years for Post 5, 6, 32 years for Posts 7 to 9, Graduation Degree in Engineering with Post Graduation Diploma in Industrial Safety as per Factories Act 1948 and Karnataka Factories Rules 1969 for Post 10, 28 years for Post 11, 12 as on 30-06-2016. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, Ex-servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification For MRPL Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Engineering/ MBA graduation in relevant field for Post 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, MBBS with minimum 60% marks for Post 4, 12, Law Graduate (LLB) for Post 6.
Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.500/- + bank charges for General and OBC candidates in favour of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871) by Challan to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply For MRPL Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates in support of qualification, age, caste, experience certificates, pay slip, along with recent passport size photograph, fee by super scribing the envelope with the position applied for, by post/ courier to the Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030, on or before 02-07-2016.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below
For Recruitment Advt & Application Form: Click here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.