NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 for 06 Various Posts
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 for 06 Various Posts. National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh has been released a notification for 06 Assistant Professor in Bio-Technology, Assistant Professor in ECE, Assistant Professor in EEE, Assistant Professor in ME, Assistant Professor in CSE jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 04th June 2016 . Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this Post.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 04-06-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 06 posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor in Bio-Technology:01 post
- Assistant Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering :01 post
- Assistant Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering(Specialization on VLSI only) :01 post
- Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering:01 post
- Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering :02 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor in Bio-Technology is Rs.7000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering is Rs.7000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering(Specialization on VLSI only) post is Rs.6000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering post is Rs.6000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering post is Rs.8000/-
Educational Qualification for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016-2017:
Post Graduate with Ph.D. in concerned discipline. Candidates without Ph.D (even if thesis is submitted) will not be allowed for application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview by e-mail with admissible TA (III A/C Class Train & Bus fare with verification of tickets on shortest route) for final selection. No TA/DA is admissible on foreign route. The Interview scheduled to be held on 17th June 2016.
Each application should accompany with a processing & non-refundable fee in form of DD for ? 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn in favour of “National Institute of Technology”, Arunachal Pradesh, payable at SBI, Nirjuli (code- 9535). For SC/ST candidates a DD of ? 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) may please be submitted with the application form. Payment by RTGS / Bank to bank (Director, NIT, A.P. A/c 32043127339, Name: SBI, Nirjuli, Code: 09535 (Nirjuli) and Swift Code: SBIN0009535) deposit is acceptable subject to sending a copy of bank receipt signed by bank authority with seal with the application.
About NIT Arunachal Pradesh:
The National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was inaugurated on 18th August, 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NIT’s. These new NIT’s were established as centers of excellence in technical education to combat the growing need of technological professionals in India as well as in the World. The Institute has been through many trials since its establishment in 2010; but ultimately has triumphed over all challenges and is thriving today with more than 600 students on roll and many distinguished members of faculty as well as a good many numbers of competent administrative personnel. Our vision is to impart quality technical education with strong underpinning of sound knowledge in the domain. Our approach is interactive, innovative and quintessentially holistic. Our goal is to produce imaginative entrepreneurs, technology leaders of the new millennium and researchers with a profound sense of humanistic and ethical values.Our mission is that of producing such Technical Engineers who will not run after jobs , but for whom jobs will run after them, and such that they will create employment and develop new technologies for a faster, sustainable and inclusive growth.
How to Apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016-2017:
Completed Applications (Hard Copies) should be sent by registered / speed post under confidential cover to: “The Confidential Assistant, (Miss Abi Tayeng) National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia – 791112, District: Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh” on or before 04/06/2016 up to 3:00 PM.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.