NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Asst Professor Vacancies
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Asst Professor Posts. Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk in on 02 & 03-06-2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||NIT Jalandhar|
|Qualification||M Tech/ M. Phil in relevant Discipline/ M.B.A/ Masters Degree in related area of Management|
|Number of Vacancies||143|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||02 & 03-06-2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.|
Name of Departments:
1. Biotechnology: 08 Posts
2. Chemical Engineering: 16 Posts
3. Civil Engineering: 13 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engineering: 12 Posts
5. Electrical Engineering: 05 Posts
6. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 09 Posts
7. Industrial & Production Engineering: 09 Posts
8. Information Technology: 05 Posts
9. Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 07 Posts
10. Mechanical Engineering: 15 Posts
11. Mining Engineering: 04 Posts
12. Textile Technology: 08 Posts
13. Chemistry: 06 Posts
14. Mathematics: 07 Posts
15. Physics: 05 Posts
16. Humanities & Management: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification For NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016:
Candidates has to possess M Tech/ M. Phil in relevant Discipline/ M.B.A/ Masters Degree in related area of Management (Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics & Sociology)
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About NIT Jalandhar:
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as RegionalEngineeringCollege and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance”under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees. As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country. The Institute offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MBA and PhD programmes in the several disciplines of engineering, technology and Sciences.
How to Apply For NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can walk in along with three copies of resume in the prescribed format, original certificates, one set of photocopies of relevant certificates & fresh passport size photograph at concerned venue on 02 & 03-06-2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below.
Recruitment Advt: Click here
Application form: Click here
Venue Details: Click here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.